What's new

4th Country To Deploy Stealth Fighters, How Does India’s AMCA Stack-Up Against China’s J-20 Mighty Dragon?

Sure, although they all have names. Perhaps you missed seeing them, thinking that they were all imported.

Some of them were; some Korean companies have been purchased and their products are occasionally imported - SUVs as well as heavy commercial vehicles.

Need some?

We could also sell you some trailers to carry the paint.

AT LAST, an understanding soul.

Don't worry, we are investing heavily in high technology and hope to catch up very soon.

There are unconfirmed rumours that these new pieces of technology can print out downloaded blueprints at the rate of one every half-hour.

Soon, we too will engineer the rears of the whole world, as we have been shown how to do by the leader in this technology.

I hope I worded that right. English is not my first language, and I studied in my own language until Class VII.
Keep the trailers to move the Tejas, you will need 83 trailers more in future in addition to the 40 you need immediately

This shouldn't have been posted. The title and most of the content is straight up wrong. Posting articles by Eurasian Times on PDF seriously???

Sure, although they all have names. Perhaps you missed seeing them, thinking that they were all imported.

Some of them were; some Korean companies have been purchased and their products are occasionally imported - SUVs as well as heavy commercial vehicles.

Need some?

We could also sell you some trailers to carry the paint.
Indians are good at painting and labeling the imported mall as there own, its an old habit of yours but now rafale came with french made paint because they know how untrustworthy, incapable and unprofessional you are and they dont wana take risk :lol:

Indians are good at painting and labeling the imported mall as there own, its an old habit of yours but now rafale came with french made paint because they know how untrustworthy, incapable and unprofessional you are and they dont wana take risk :lol:
They sell Pakistani Pink Salt and basmati Rice in indian packing as Indian products in internatnal market

Is this an ethnic thing? I have a Goan Catholic friend who will not touch tea. "Against my religion", he insists, through gritted teeth.
Err no. It used to be tea in the morning and another at 4pm but about 20 years ago changed to sweet all milk coffee and never had any desire for tea anymore.
It's always coffee for the last 20 years
Start counting 40 years from today onwards

I do not think you appreciate that the days when the governmint flunky and his mates had their fingers on every aspect of making stuff, to extract either some pecuniary benefit or to climb the slippery rope of power are fading.
They are still there but they do not have as many files to move from one department to the next making absurd notes in the margins.
Private industry is finally allowed to unlock the Byzantine workings of HAL DRDO etc. and they wont stand for time pass. They are in the earnest business of making money.

Its still early and old habits die hard but a chink has opened up and some of the industrialists are dipping their toes in the brave new world.

Yes the timelines WILL slip, but not to the same extent as they did in the past.

Err no. It used to be tea in the morning and another at 4pm but about 20 years ago changed to sweet all milk coffee and never had any desire for tea anymore.
It's always coffee for the last 20 years

I do not think you appreciate that the days when the governmint flunky and his mates had their fingers on every aspect of making stuff, to extract either some pecuniary benefit or to climb the slippery rope of power are fading.
They are still there but they do not have as many files to move from one department to the next making absurd notes in the margins.
Private industry is finally allowed to unlock the Byzantine workings of HAL DRDO etc. and they wont stand for time pass. They are in the earnest business of making money.

Its still early and old habits die hard but a chink has opened up and some of the industrialists are dipping their toes in the brave new world.

Yes the timelines WILL slip, but not to the same extent as they did in the past.
My dear DRDO was not reinventing the wheel, India was manufacturing aero planes in 1965 also when poor Pakistanis were importing bullets of .303 rifles. Look how far we have come and where you stand today

Keep the trailers to move the Tejas, you will need 83 trailers more in future in addition to the 40 you need immediately
No problems.

Our planes, our trucks - we don't mind. We know what we can make and we are happy with it. Could do better, but at least we've started.

Oh, btw, if you could pass the word around in the neighbourhood......we make an awful lot of paint. If anybody wants to get into aviation, they can start by painting other people's planes. And tanks. And guns. And ships. And whatever else. We're always there to help.

Indians are good at painting and labeling the imported mall as there own
LOL.

What would you know about it?

You forget, I'm not a paper tiger. I've actually had a role in building some of these, and done more for my country than wrecking keyboards and strutting up and down on line! :enjoy:

Oh boy. I could tell you stories that would frizzle your arm hairs.

If you haven't participated in a GoI-associated price negotiation committee, you haven't lived.

No problems.

Our planes, our trucks - we don't mind. We know what we can make and we are happy with it. Could do better, but at least we've started.

Oh, btw, if you could pass the word around in the neighbourhood......we make an awful lot of paint. If anybody wants to get into aviation, they can start by painting other people's planes. And tanks. And guns. And ships. And whatever else. We're always there to help.

LOL.

You forget, I'm not a paper tiger. I've actually had a role in building some of these, and done more for my country than wrecking keyboards and strutting up and down on line! :enjoy:
lol, dont worry we are also self sufficient in paint and aeroplanes also which can ACTUALLY FLY and yes we are exporting them as well, so keep your paint and the trailers and the planes on those trailers.

LOL.

Kudos to you for your contribution towards the flying samosa 😩🙏🏻

PDF is a much better place because of you

Back
Top Bottom