What's new

Pompeo reaches India for 2+2 meeting

I hate mon main ram ram baghal mein chorra type civility
And I hate to hear art of diplomacy from Pakistan. Worst, I hate to see your leaders lick American boots while your ilk lectures about relations with Pak. Talking about Mann mein Chura, remember drone strikes from bases within Pak while your leaders cried a river.

Sooch hay tumhari
Remember the telephone gate. No talks on Terror claimed by SM Qureshi and America released the transcripts?

And I hate to hear art of diplomacy from Pakistan. Worst, I hate to see your leaders lick American boots while your ilk lectures about relations with Pak. Talking about Mann mein Chura, remember drone strikes from bases within Pak while your leaders cried a river.

No... actually american drones were flying from Afghanistan and India... CIA, MOSSAD, RaW and NDS is behind this rumor that drones were flying from Shamsi airfield...

India is going to freeze the S-400 purchase and cut import of Iranian oil. :)

Remember the telephone gate. No talks on Terror claimed by SM Qureshi and America released the transcripts?

just look at both receptions and you will know who were boot lickers

Unconfirmed reports Pakistan agreed to vacate Gilgit Baltistan for promotion of Indo-Pak lasting peace

Pakistan also ditching Taliban at U.S. request

:p:

The talks were about S-400 and Iran oil and India has been given no waiver so sanctions are still there. :) this is confirmed that India is not going to buy S-400 at all.

No... actually american drones were flying from Afghanistan and India... CIA, MOSSAD, RaW and NDS is behind this rumor that drones were flying from Shamsi airfield...
A nation of spy pigeon scare mongering has no moral to point fingers at others. m

Actually those pigeon does not drop any bomb... still we catch them... they scare us :p

But you are brave, who keep allowing the drones to kill your own citizens... without any check...
And your braves kill your citizens in the well documented fake encounters....anything for a pound or a penny.

Not as submissive as Pak crying for $ 300M.

Yeh hamara paisa hai. Humne apne liye kharch kiya hai. LoL

No wonder you Indians are the most pathetically ill informed nation on this planet. I got news for you, those 300 mil were never discussed infact no money issue was discussed. On the other side, your fat cow, Sushma was literally bowing down towards his highness Pompeo as if asking "Maharaj, here are the flowers for you, where shall I massage you, do you need happy ending after the grilling you got in Pakistan?" :lol:.

Pakistan had the posture of dominance, while India is acting as a submissive cow.

The first out come of 2+2 dialogue India has declared its self officially gay on request from Pompeo.

hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom