What's new

Pompeo reaches India for 2+2 meeting

Lesson to all you submissive cow Indians. Rip a massive fart and yell DOMINANCE when you enter the meeting next time.

#YOLO#BRKEBUTDOM#IDIDN0WRNG#CALLME#CANHAZMNEY

So the press briefing is out by US state department and there is no waiver on CAATSA sanctions or purchasing Iranian oil. Neither a waiver on the port is given. The only Loly pop USA gave India is civil nuclear corporation that is it.

Sir yeh batain kay randi rona kab shoro hoga main ne to popcorns or cola tayyar rakhe howe hain

Every thing has happened India can buy drones and other military equipment and no waivers given on the other issues. Few trade benefits are given. Lol 2+2 have ended.

So the press briefing is out by US state department and there is no waiver on CAATSA sanctions or purchasing Iranian oil. Neither a waiver on the port is given. The only Loly pop USA gave India is civil nuclear corporation that is it.

Every thing has happened India can buy drones and other military equipment and no waivers given on the other issues. Few trade benefits are given. Lol 2+2 have ended.
And what about my popcorns and cola no drama
I am disappointed sir.

Pompeo iran oil sanction effect

Poor India had to bow to USA no waiver on S-400 and no waiver on Iran oil.

Pakistan's Foreign Exchange: SBP's Reserves plunge 3.34% to $9.88 billion

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1796984/2-foreign-exchange-sbps-reserves-plunge-3-34-9-88b/

Poor Pakistan had to bow to USA otherwise no Bailout by IMF and no aid in the name of coalition support fund

India has signed the COMCASA. This means S-400 and Iranian oil is no more going to India

Experts believe the signing of the agreement could also reduce the chances of the United States imposing sanctions on India for looking to buy Russian S-400 surface-to-air missile systems ......

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/364778-india-us-sign-key-military-agreement

time to celebrate :cheers:

India has signed the COMCASA. This means S-400 and Iranian oil is no more going to India.

We are worlds second largest importer after China of Iranian energy. How much do you import from your next door neighbour. Literally next door !!!!!!!!

Zero, being slaves of the US and the Saudis and not even siding with your all weather friend China on this issue.

Then you decide Indians have decided to cancel s400 and buy no oil from Iran.
We will continue to be worlds second largest importer of Iranian energy even after sourcing our energy from other partners like the Saudis Kuwaitis US Russia and many others.

Have some balls and buy a barrel of Iranian oil or even a cubic meter of Iranian gas before lecturing others on your clearly deluded fantasies.

Go on they are next door to you.

Please will any Indian post any official statement where India is given waiver from CAATSA in 2+2 meeting?

Please will any Indian post any official statement where India is given waiver from CAATSA in 2+2 meeting?

Where does it say it is not? Waiver is given after the purchase. Not before.

While someone does that, can you post the official sources for no waivers and stopping,not reducing, Iran imports.

While someone does that, can you post the official sources for no waivers and stopping,not reducing, Iran imports.
The purpose of 2+2 was to give India waiver and India never got those. Sanctions are already placed :D

The purpose of 2+2 was to give India waiver and India never got those. Sanctions are already placed :D

Oh my, so thats why 2+2 was done. Got it.

Dma7e2gXoAAlYZF.jpg

Please post any official statement saying waiver has been given. I read all press releases from indian and US sides no waiver has been given. Lol. CAATSA and Iran oil sanctions both in place. :)

Oh my, so thats why 2+2 was done. Got it.

Dma7e2gXoAAlYZF.jpg
It clearly says no waiver lol read it your self :)

Please post any official statement saying waiver has been given. I read all press releases from indian and US sides no waiver has been given. Lol. CAATSA and Iran oil sanctions both in place. :)

It clearly says no waiver lol read it your self :)

Oh Snap. It does say no. Pack it up then. Lolz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom