What's new

Polaris Industries receives first order for Indian Army

Here is a video from Ideas 2008 ... its being marketed by Pakistan:

Its marketed by Argo Pakistani for Pakistani domestic market. Not for exports.

If Indian army feels like it needs Argo ATV, it will buy it directly from Argo, Canada, like the Mumbai police did.

2vj39ef.jpg

ay6e03.jpg

getimage.dll

Now give it a rest.

Marketed IN Pakistan- big difference.

Did you see the army recognition site?

23lhc2b.jpg

I will post a Pic of Pakistan "marketing" Pak argo along with Al zarrar and Alkhalid with traditional cavalrymen.. during the IDEAS exibition... as soon as i find it..

Its marketed by Argo Pakistani for Pakistani domestic market. Not for exports.

If Indian army feels like it needs Argo ATV, it will buy it directly from Argo Italy, like the Mumbai police did.

2vj39ef.jpg

ay6e03.jpg

getimage.dll

Now give it a rest.

Its already being used by civilians:
30w12jq.jpg

invfvr.jpg

15z5ukj.jpg

It has nothing to do with beingbpatriot its more inhouse production, techonolgy transfer, encouraging local manufacturers, support service for a longer period and cost effective
Talking about the picture than my friend you will be amazed to see the project / kit cars we have here, here in twin cities we have sheer number of kit cars built as part of project by enginnering students, which they now drive daily
oweee good one....every where engineers do the same but they dont ask me to fart **** about it

Its already being used by civilians:

And your point is? Its a Canadian ATV(My bad not Italian). Nothing to do with Pakistan, not even manufactured in Pakistan.

All terrain amphibious 6x6 or 8x8 ARGO ATV models - 42912

Yes its a Canadian company ODG which manufactures these ATV's.

Just cause there are Polaris dealerships in India, it doesn't mean they are Indian or they are manufactured in India!

You guys read Argo and though its from Pak Agro(tractor manufacturer), similar sounding name probably got you lots confused.

Give it a rest now!

Some trolls can go to any length to disrupt any discussion wherever they get a chance to poke their nose in ... Its simply shows their inferiority complex. Guys move on please.

Did you see the army recognition site?

23lhc2b.jpg

I will post a Pic of Pakistan "marketing" Pak argo along with Al zarrar and Alkhalid with traditional cavalrymen.. during the IDEAS exibition... as soon as i find it..

Off topic.. Not that we are talking about topic.. Anyway.. What happend to the side of that tank?? Is it designed that way or accident happend?

Off topic.. Not that we are talking about topic.. Anyway.. What happend to the side of that tank?? Is it designed that way or accident happend?

Its a copied product of a copied product of a Russian tank and that too made in china. What else do you expect ?

It happens.. the side skirts got lose... now here is the upgraded AK-I:

9jqedi.jpg

alkhalidi.jpg

check out the side skirts..

Its a copied product of a copied product of a Russian tank and that too made in china. What else do you expect ?

Not everybody can make a super tank like india... with only 119 on order...

For info on AK view the thread below and enlighten yourself:

Redirect Notice

It happens.. the side skirts got lose... now here is the upgraded AK-I:

9jqedi.jpg

alkhalidi.jpg

check out the side skirts..

Not everybody can make a super tank like india... with only 119 on order...

For info on AK view the thread below and enlighten yourself:
Redirect Notice

I understand your frustration my friend .... but even you know that what a fuddu tank it actually is :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom