What's new

Polaris Industries receives first order for Indian Army

I dont see him saying anything about it?
So polaris will be built under license?

Nope... they will just deliver these golf buggies:
etuzk1.jpg

Tomcar is now owned by Indian Maini Group:wave:

Its not "owned" by maini group might have stakes in it.... built by israel and in service for the past 30+ years.. it is manufactured by MTM pty lmt ...Australia...and in USA.... and introduced by miani group in india..

golf buggy??

Pakistan cant even dream of building something like this..if you cannot contribute anything to this thread GTFO

mahindraxuv500rt_1_560x420.jpg

STFU this forum is Pakistani owned not ur pita jees...

Its not "owned" by maini group might have stakes in it.... built by israel and in service for the past 30+ years.. it is manufactured by MTM pty lmt ...Australia...and in USA.... and introduced by miani group in india..

STFU this forum is Pakistani owned not ur pita jees...

The Maini Group own a majority stake in the company. It is now essentially owned by them.

What you're doing is known as, 'argumentum ad ignorantiam'.

As for manufacturing;

August 2011 – Maini group acquires majority ownership in Tomcar. One of Maini Group companies, Maini Materials Movement Pvt Ltd will manufacture and market the Tomcar products in India.

Source for the above: http://www.tomcar.com/news.php

As i said earlier why not built them under license? will help the local industry and technology transfer

They are a niche technology,and we do have the tech to build much bigger off-roading machines.Also the number of ATVs sold in India is too insignificant for any significant impact on industry.

While they play golf in the desert of rajistan :azn: .....a modified version of golf buggy :omghaha:

I mean the same version is sold to civilian customers also.

The Maini Group own a majority stake in the company. It is now essentially owned by them.

What you're doing is known as, 'argumentum ad ignorantiam'.

As for manufacturing;

Source for the above: http://www.tomcar.com/news.php

Majority stake... ok.. thanks you correcting me.

Does this forum belong to your pitaji?trolling is against forum rules

Nope.. but its you telling others to gtfo ... not me... so can does it belong to ur pitaji? if not.. u better stfu... instead of getting personal.

Should have bought it from Pakistan:

argo_off-road_amphibious_vehicle_ideas_2008_international_defence_exhibition_pakistan_karachi_003.jpg

The Argo off-road amphibious vehicle from the Pakistani Company PAK ARGO:
The Pakistani Company PAK Argo showed at IDEAS 2008, the off-road amphibious vehicle Argo. Designed for those who truly appreciate the great outdoors, the amphibious ARGO is the ideal off-road vehicle for airborne units or support unit for the transport o equipment to the battlefield. ARGO allows the military unit to travel with ease through the toughest condition imaginable, over rugged terrain, hills, water, deep snow and ice. The ARGO is also amphibious, and can be used in all season. The ARGO combines many of the advantages you get from a snowmobile, 4X4 ATV, 6x6 UTV and a small boat. The ARGO is available in 6x6 and 8x8 configurations. The vehicle can carried 4 people on land, 2 people on water for the 4x4 version, and 6 people on land 4 people on water for the 8x8 version.

:)

From when did Pakistan became Italy....:bunny::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

please go and read about Argo...

Argo Vehicles

ARGO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom