What's new

Polaris Industries receives first order for Indian Army

Yes i agree... 500 million spent ... yet only 119 ordered.. indeed it is a-junk... :smokin:

Uff .... To pehli baar bola fir kyun nahi samajh mein aaya ??? Ok now as you have got it ... go to sleep now. Enough BS for today.

Yes i agree... 500 million spent ... yet only 119 ordered.. indeed it is a-junk... :smokin:

Stop pulling numbers out your backside on the Arjun front. And don't you worry yourself over the "Arjunk" the numbers will go up year after year- let's see how things work out. Right now I think most people know which tank they'd rather go to war in.

mate consider yourself i hant farted yet, because the day i fart you wouldnt be alive.....thats how nasty it will be :omghaha: :azn:
oweee good one....every where engineers do the same but they dont ask me to fart **** about it
quiet trolling and read my post again i was answering your fellow indian

Stop pulling numbers out your backside on the Arjun front. And don't you worry yourself over the "Arjunk" the numbers will go up year after year- let's see how things work out. Right now I think most people know which tank they'd rather go to war in.

I replied to you with an indian source in the arjun mbt discussion thread... and never got the reply... so its you who should get his head out of his "backside"... and as for arjun good luck with it...we know why you went for more than 1000 T-90s...

Even the down graded versions of AK have been sold to morroco,bangladesh,peru,myanmar and sri lanka? at the cost of 3.8 million dollars per unit...

mate consider yourself i hant farted yet, because the day i fart you wouldnt be alive.....thats how nasty it will be :omghaha: :azn:
quiet trolling and read my post again i was answering your fellow indian

u quit trolling man again read the thread name nd u started trolling was there a need to bring pakistan in here ????

Senor... tell us about indian arjun mbt.. hahaha

Hopefully you know that its a Pakistani development and we get the profit aswell.

There isn't any Pakistani developed parts inthe MBT2000/AK. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I respect you as a sane member here... so here man... read this thread:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEmzZau56AUMWeouZox4PTUyFoo8g

Thank you.

Noted that IBMS (Integrated Battle Management System) is Pakistani designed. Also most, if not all, of the metallurgical work that is required is done in house in Pakistan.

Might have a missed a few things here and there but nonetheless, very impressive given the technology base available in the country.

Thank you.

Noted that IBMS (Integrated Battle Management System) is Pakistani designed. Also most, if not all, of the metallurgical work that is required is done in house in Pakistan.

Might have a missed a few things here and there but nonetheless, very impressive given the technology base available in the country.

LOL...

Let me give you a few hints:

The armour
ERA
NBC
Autoloader
IBMS
UAV connectivity
Advanced Laser warning systems
Main Gun
ATPS
FCs
NBC,
effective Thermal Smoke Generation, Automatic Fire Extinguishing and Explosion Suppression Systems.
GPS/INS guided Underwater navigation subsystem.
Navigation systems
Data link systems
Dynamic Integrated Training Simulator

etc etc

And things like suspension,sights etc are all produced in house under tot from France,italy and ukraine..

LOL...

Let me give you a few hints:

The armour
ERA
NBC
Autoloader
IBMS
UAV connectivity
Advanced Laser warning systems
Main Gun
ATPS
FCs
NBC,
effective Thermal Smoke Generation, Automatic Fire Extinguishing and Explosion Suppression Systems.
GPS/INS guided Underwater navigation subsystem.
Navigation systems
Data link systems
Dynamic Integrated Training Simulator

etc etc

And things like suspension,sights etc are all produced in house under tot from France,italy and ukraine..

You shamelessly put it Pakistani ATV into India related topic, even that was not related to Pakistan but from Canada. You simply bought them but we are producing them within our country. :lol:

And now posting about export of military hardware that was built buy and exported by China.
May be you producing components for your version but for other countries China producing them by them self.

Back
Top Bottom