Autoloader
IBMS
UAV connectivity
Advanced Laser warning systems
Main Gun
ATPS
FCs
NBC,
effective Thermal Smoke Generation, Automatic Fire Extinguishing and Explosion Suppression Systems.
GPS/INS guided Underwater navigation subsystem.
Navigation systems
Data link systems
Dynamic Integrated Training Simulator

etc etc

And things like suspension,sights etc are all produced in house under tot from France,italy and ukraine..

With all due respect, I read through that thread, most of the above looks like it is assembled in Pakistan but not designed in house. With the exception of the armour and IBMS.

You guys as of yet, just do not possess the technological or industrial base to design, test and build most of those components. Don't consider it as me trying to belittle your country, it is simply a fact.

I mean you've written NBC twice, NBC stands for Nuclear Biological and Chemical. NBC what? Don't you mean NBC protection.

INS isn't suitable for a tank, more useful for missiles and other high value fast movers. GPS navigation is a component I can make overnight. A simple matter of putting together a few off the shelf parts and writing a bit of code put together with a database of maps. You have mentioned this twice, once again.

The Simulator isn't Pakistani.

What's an ATPS? Do you mean APS, Active Protection System? The AK APS is from Ukraine.

UAV Connectivity? You mean a video link from UAVs? Once again, not really a significant achievment.

The Data Link is Chinese

The FCS is Chinese/Western.

The autoloader is Pakistani only in name, it is simply an improved version of a Chinese system.

Back
Top Bottom