What's new

PM Narendra Modi is the world’s most popular leader, approval ratings highest among 13 global leaders: Details

Siri Modi g is not the leader of earth but he is leader of every planet in the universe!!

i <3 Siri Modi g!

no, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Consult

or maybe you didn't understand what "world's most popular leader" meant. It meant he has the highest approval within his country, not that the whole world is a fan of him.
whole world whole universe is a fan of him!

this is WITHIN their own respective countries, so its no surprise. all the leaders in other countries usually don’t win by a overwhelming result.

Hindutva is a must for managing the largest democracy of the world no two ways about it ,Modi has mastered the art of balancing between Hindutva and development hence why India loves Modi

Please don't trivialize Modi's achievements to simple factors................having such high approval ratings after 7+ years of being in chair is phenomenol......if he was a left-liberal, the media would have accorded him status equal to greatest. But since he is a conservative, media tries their best to trivialize him (they tried and failed repeatedly).....and burning themselves inside.

Behind the extreme hatred of Pakistanis to Modi is absolute helplessness of not finding a way to punch India (they were doing that for 70+ years) + extreme envy + a longing for similar leader in their country.

Modi paid money to this company to market him.

Kaha Sashi Tharoor aur Kahan Chai Wala Modi

Shashi Tharoor being a liberal will be forgiven for everything he did......it is so easy being a liberal in the media driven world.

this is WITHIN their own respective countries, so its no surprise. all the leaders in other countries usually don’t win by a overwhelming result.

Your profile picture is very suitable for @INDIAPOSITIVE's OP. :lol:

Shashi Tharoor being a liberal will be forgiven for everything he did......it is so easy being a liberal in the media driven world.

I don't know what "liberal" means but you should try being a leftist or generally a progressive in India. It is not easy at all. The actual anti-nationals call us as anti-nationals. :lol:

I don't know what "liberal" means but you should try being a leftist or generally a progressive in India. It is not easy at all. The actual anti-nationals call us as anti-nationals. :lol:

Some of your posts are very good. Hence, responding to you:

About Communism:
a) I read a lot about communism and what it did to man-kind.......so, I will never ever be anywhere being called a leftist / communist.
b) Media has white-washed the crimes of communists. The crimes of communists are much much greater than what Hitler did. But, see the kind of emotions that the word "Hitler" evokes Vs the kind of emotions that the word (for ex) "Stalin" evokes. Heck, we have a leader of a state in India named Stalin....and movies made with names as Stalin.

c) Just think about the following. You don't have to answer:
Would any conservative leader get way by doing all the following? A "progressive / liberal/ leftist leanings" leader got away:
- Accused by his wife of cheating and general lack of character + questionable monetary dealings.
- Accused in the mysterious (unsolved) murder of the wife.
- Having amorous conversations with a lady belonging to enemy country, while being central minister?

PS: I genuinely want to understand the thinking behind a liberal / leftist? But all the "leftists / progressives" that I met in flesh are not genuine. Like my friend, who is a born communist, have migrated to USA at the first available oppurtunity, and does not realise his hypocracy (he calls everyone hypocrites). He is actively working (like a termite that eats away big trees) to change the system there.

This is a young modi wearing a skirt probably preaching extremist rubbish.

1647690586733.png

This is a young Imran in his cancer hospital checking up on his patients
1647690824412.png

Lets talk about leadership and character.

Siri Modi g is not the leader of earth but he is leader of every planet in the universe!!

i <3 Siri Modi g!

whole world whole universe is a fan of him!

Irony is - many pakistanis respect him.....maybe, deepdown you respect him too......but your helplessness (of seeing your leadership not able to do anything that they previously got away doing) is making you hate him. Is that a possibility?

Considering the average population of India spends half their life in temple and HRD ministers have less IQ than my cat, not surprising at all. In a country of illiterate idiots, you can only have an incompetent/malicious 'leader'. For all the shit I gave to trump, he did take open questions from the media. One media interview (not those Smita Prakash ones) will be enough for the country to see his level of intelligence. But I am sure it won't matter as well, if he wears those funny hats during election rallies and starts doing puja.
One great advantage of getting control of the media is that, thereafter, instead of focusing on economy you can focus entirely on what is reported on the economy.

Considering the average population of India spends half their life in temple and HRD ministers have less IQ than my cat, not surprising at all. In a country of illiterate idiots, you can only have an incompetent/malicious 'leader'. For all the shit I gave to trump, he did take open questions from the media. One media interview (not those Smita Prakash ones) will be enough for the country to see his level of intelligence. But I am sure it won't matter as well, if he wears those funny hats during election rallies and starts doing puja.
One great advantage of getting control of the media is that, thereafter, instead of focusing on economy you can focus entirely on what is reported on the economy.
I think he's smart. He knows his political opponents/enemies and their grip on some of the media very well. By not taking questions, doing interviews and so on (which, btw, I wish he did) .. he's just avoiding being ambushed by his foes. He does a lot of rallies, very active on twitter, his does a radio show.. so he manages to connect with people who are willing to listen to where he's coming from.

Oh, and he in no way "controls" the media, what rock have you been hiding under ? There are gazillions of his detractors all over the left leaning mainstream as well as on all social media. I happen to be friends with many of them. Wrt Trump, they are very different personalities, Trump thrived on and got energized by taking on the media, Modi would rather not slash at those and let them go (to use a cricket analogy)

no, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Consult

or maybe you didn't understand what "world's most popular leader" meant. It meant he has the highest approval within his country, not that the whole world is a fan of him.
The word Modi makes them hyper.
7+ years is a long time to remain hyper. It can have many ill effects. Including but not limited to, jumping up&down without comprehending things.
Imagine what another 7+ years would do.

I think he's smart. He knows his political opponents/enemies and their grip on some of the media very well. By not taking questions, doing interviews and so on (which, btw, I wish he did) .. he's just avoiding being ambushed by his foes. He does a lot of rallies, very active on twitter, his does a radio show.. so he manages to connect with people who are willing to listen to where he's coming from.

Oh, and he in no way "controls" the media, what rock have you been hiding under ? There are gazillions of his detractors all over the left leaning mainstream as well as on all social media. I happen to be friends with many of them. Wrt Trump, they are very different personalities, Trump thrived on and got energized by taking on the media, Modi would rather not slash at those and let them go (to use a cricket analogy)

One has to be an absolute idiot to think Modi doesn't control the media. Sample of anchors who does modi worship whole year -
arnab
smita prakash
Rahul shivshankar
navika
sweta singh
anjana om modi
chitra tripathi
sudhir chowdhury
rubika
B & D

These are the few ones I can remember for now. Only anchors who always speaks against modi is Ravish Kumar. NDTV is critical of BJP most times. Which other channel do you see questioning the govt? All the mainstream media is licking BJP's backside.

Forget Indian media, BJP is colluding with facebook to polarize the public. It gets lower ad rates than other parties.
What helps India’s BJP get lower Facebook rates? Divisive content | Business and Economy News | Al Jazeera
Besides Ambani, Facebook helped Modi's BJP win polls in India — Quartz India (qz.com)
How a Reliance-funded firm boosts BJP’s campaigns on Facebook | Business and Economy News | Al Jazeera

Also a facebook whistleblower came forward about BJP nexus. It's an open story now, and even US media have talked about it multiple times -
Facebook’s Hate-Speech Rules Collide With Indian Politics - WSJ
Facebook Services Are Used to Spread Religious Hatred in India, Internal Documents Show - WSJ

Did you forget Ankhi Das of Facebook? She openly supported BJP being one of the most influential positions of Facebook.
Facebook Executive Supported India’s Modi, Disparaged Opposition in Internal Messages - WSJ
She was removed when attention got to her too much to sustain.

Back
Top Bottom