What's new

78 per cent approval rating: PM Modi most popular global leader

Have you wondered why others want to spite you?
Maybe some introspection is in order.

Because they are enemies and Jinnah was right

A hindutva extremist with blood in his hands is PM of India, backed by other Hindu extremists

That should be a wake up call to all Indian Muslims, minorities and Kashmiri

Are they taking the chicken neck as dowry too?
From India, Chinese are not taking bride let alone dowry. Remember Sikkim 1975?

From Pakistan, Chinese are taking literal brides, dowry (Shaksgam valley) and also becoming ghar-damad (ghar-jamai).

The butcher with highest approval rating....no surprise there to be Frank.
He was elected for his development platform neither for his hindutva/ rss linkage nor for Gujarat riots. How he transformed Gujarat is testimony of his leadership and he is doing the same for the country as the PM.

Come to 🇮🇳 , we've launched 5G services here including in J&K

Why would I need to come there when I can cull all the strays here.

Don't you guys have any achievements in your life apart from singing praise for your sugar daddy? Inferiority complex have completely plagued the mindset of Pakistanis
We have forced Indians to change their credentials and IDs. so they can spend 20 hours a day on this forum.... Isn't that an achievement.

Last edited:
Similar to the one's in Pakistan, right?

View attachment 915373
Have the Indian soldiers taken a lead from Indian farmers.
No one has committed suicide over shortages in Pakistan.

Lately the TTPs/BLA/BLF have been giving fake converted mussies a face-lift using 🗡 🔪
I hear Gangus still fear setting foot in the Red corridor.
Are you planning to return as Tejas on Trailer spokesperson soon.

Can someone explain what this approval rating means? Does it mean that these 78% will vote for Modi if elections were to be held immediately? Is the sum of approval ratings for leaders from a given country supposed to total 100? For example, can Rahul Gandhi have an approval rating of anything more than 22? Or is this rating valid only for PM/President of a country? I am sure no party in India is ever going to win 78% of popular vote.

The methodology provided in the website of Morning Consult isn't very helpful either

He is winning 2024 hands down again. Congress should work on 2029 or beyond.

Legit question, is Yogi in the next election. How do term limits work for PM in India?

Of course he is,, and think about this

This is not in spite of his murder of Indian Muslims, but BECAUSE of his murder of Indian Muslims

This is why Indian Muslims need resolve to stand against their enemies and the enemies are Hindus the people who will vote for a murderer to spite you
I am starting to agree with you more and more about Hindus being the enemy. Hindutva is just a smokescreen.

Last edited:
Legit question, is Yogi in the next election. How do term limits work for PM in India?
There is no term limits for elected representatives in India but BJP party has an unofficial term limit that any leader in the party can't fight election for important public positions after 75 age. Modi is 72 right now, so he can fight another election in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom