What's new

78 per cent approval rating: PM Modi most popular global leader

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has emerged as the most popular leader in the world in the Global Leader Approval survey, carried out by the USbased Morning Consult. The survey, done from January 26 to 31, featured 22 global leaders. PM Modi stood on top of the list with 78% approval rating. US President Joe Biden came seventh, with 40% approval rating, behind Italy’s first woman PM, Giorgia Meloni.

The second most popular leader as per the survey is Andres Manual Lopez Obrador ( Mexico ), while Alain Berset (Switzerland ) stood third. The last spots were occupied by Fumio Kishida (Japan) and Jonas Gahr Strore (Norway), who recorded 21% approval rating.

Neither Vladimir Putin nor Xi Jinping figured among the 22 popular leaders globally. UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak was placed 12th. Political commentators say Modi’s popularity got another push when he said “this is not an era of war” over the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Brand strategist PKD Nambiar said Modi’s “cosmopolitan” outlook and his decision to give free Covid vaccines to other countries enhanced his image.

I wonder where IK would be in this ranking.

They won't include Imran Khan. They got rid of him.

Screenshot_20230207-082713~2.png

What a massive chest yaaar. What a handsome tall guy. Other's dwarf in comparison.

Modi is going to leave India with a massive power vacuum. Dubbed as father of New India, he may face a similar end as the father of Old India.

The butcher with highest approval rating....no surprise there to be Frank.

Modi is going to leave India with a massive power vacuum. Dubbed as father of New India, he may face a similar end as the father of Old India.

Where is your country in the chart? Supporting Bajwa and PDM I suppose?

Of course he is,, and think about this

This is not in spite of his murder of Indian Muslims, but BECAUSE of his murder of Indian Muslims

This is why Indian Muslims need resolve to stand against their enemies and the enemies are Hindus the people who will vote for a murderer to spite you

Modi is definitely popular as he brought toilet training to India:-

This is not in spite of his murder of Indian Muslims, but BECAUSE of his murder of Indian Muslims

This is why Indian Muslims need resolve to stand against their enemies and the enemies are Hindus the people who will vote for a murderer to spite you
you are obviously very bitter and sour

not surprising, considering the political scene in Pk, and on top of that an evil cow worshiping hindu is also PM of the UK :D

im sorry you are going through such hard times, I will say a mantra for you and leave some laddoos as prasad at the next Ganesh Ji temple as a way of making dua for you.

Na. Because he vaccinated billions. No uncontrolled inflation. Atta, dal etc. is generally ok. Situation not ideal but ok managed.

He can't control Corona but he did manage the fallout.

Reminds me of the time when Justice Katjus famous remark, "90% Indians are idiots" went global. So much that the WSJ carried out readers poll on it. When I came across it, some 70% of them were in agreement with Justice Katju. However, I decided to post the link here on this forum. Hell, within some 30 Minutes the results had swung around as Indians on the forum or reading about the poll quickly started voting against it. Knowing the obvious, WSJ removed the link. Lol.

Reminds me of the time when Justice Katjus famous remark, "90% Indians are idiots" went global. So much that the WSJ carried out readers poll on it. When I came across it, some 70% of them were in agreement with Justice Katju. However, I decided to post the link here on this forum. Hell, within some 30 Minutes the results had swung around as Indians on the forum or reading about the poll quickly started voting against it. Knowing the obvious, WSJ removed the link. Lol.

I think you are high on excitement(read ****) to post this garbage that you double posted it.

Back
Top Bottom