What's new

PM Khan Tweets: RSS is Nazi

The best pathetic Kashmiris can do is throw rocks lol, don't kid yourself. Come back to reality: Kashmir is our bitch and we will do as we please.

Crying to the moderators is all you can do, just like you cry to the UN. Satyameva Jayathe

Let me tell what you people shall do .... India should concentrate on two things
1. Pilots
2. Toilets

AHAHAHAHHA with what? Your piss poor economy where you can't even afford to pay the Chinese back and have to take IMF loans? Please try it, we will gladly burn Kashmir and relocate the rightful original land owners the Pandits back where they belong. Kashmir. Will. Burn.

The economy doesn't matter. Don't worry about our dealings with the Chinese and IMF. You will have to deal with Pakistan my son, get yourself ready. Unfortunately, The Kashmiri pandits will have to pay also because of people like you. You are right Kashmir will burn but the fuel will be with your black neck fat.. You want to start the fire but we will stoke the flames with your bodies.

The best pathetic Kashmiris can do is throw rocks lol, don't kid yourself. Come back to reality: Kashmir is our bitch and we will do as we please.

Crying to the moderators is all you can do, just like you cry to the UN. Satyameva Jayathe
That's enough you low breed. Go wear the collars my ancestors left you and wait for me like an obedient dog. @Dubious @waz take care of this dog

Yes. He believes Modi is best for Pak India peace. He said it as Prime Minister while this Tweet is in private Capacity.
This still holds true. Modi has quickened the downfall of Hindustan. Whatever is left after this fall will be peaceful. The peace will be a "pax pakistana".

AHAHAHAHHA with what? Your piss poor economy where you can't even afford to pay the Chinese back and have to take IMF loans? Please try it, we will gladly burn Kashmir and relocate the rightful original land owners the Pandits back where they belong. Kashmir. Will. Burn.

You will be waiting a long time Porki

Looking at your profile pic. I can see why you are so mad. I would be too if I looked like that.........:lol:

All the peace promotors inside Pakistan and in this forum should look at this pigs comments. This is what Pakistan is dealing with and our ancestors understood these people in the past. We need to understand the ideology of these hindu extremist and their unholy agenda. This rat is on the computer without any power, imagine what the people with the guns are willing to do that think like him.

Thts the only one huge credibility of imran khan that his views are massively followed in the west and he is still a huge star in the west there is no doubt about it, so his personality has helped pakistans image grew a million percent from past of NS or ZA govts, and it's not because he is the best in running govt bt because, he is most trusted in the west among pakisani rulers, Thts the truth, I personally don't like him as admistrator which he isn't, bt as forighen minster he will be best of the ever will be, Thts the truth

I have already signed up in the register to buy property in Kashmir. I will marry a kashmiri girl do her shuddhikaran and raise kashmiri mountain babies.

You’ve got a face that even a mother couldn’t love. Someone will have to sell you property first, and then you will hopefully get lynched.

Raise mountain babies, you haven’t got the genes for it.

Last edited:
I have already signed up in the register to buy property in Kashmir. I will marry a kashmiri girl do her shuddhikaran and raise kashmiri mountain babies.
Yea from your picture it shows you will need to marry a mermaid to get rid off that shameless ugliness!
Biologically speaking a child will inherit both parents traits, but we understand you want to white wash yourself ...self hatred can only result in such a face! I mean in your stupidity, you just showcased that Kashmiri blood and traits are stronger than yours and thus the babies will be Kashmiri not ugly indian :tup:

Solid display of low self esteem.... :tsk:

Whatever the case there is no space for such level of ugliness on PDF! Please dont come back I dont have time to give you basic knowledge lessons which india should have done :disagree:

Last edited:
The comparison in the tweet is off by a mile. Apart from the race issue which was the driving factor for Nazi ideology, can you really say India's relation with Muslim countries is bad? Apart from Pakistan, ofcourse. Then again, he is talking about the RSS.

I see ir propaganda daily. Be thankful that we have a PM who talks boldly about kashmir. Warna agar nawaz hota tu kashmir ka naam bhi moo se nahi leta. I think u ungrateful ppl deserve nawaz n zardari

usual PTI trolling

ignored

If you look at it in the context of nazi Germany . There they are very much obsessed with race and wants to remove the different religions and create a common world order. They even have special centers where blue eyed blond women volenteer for the leaders of the riech to produce genetically best of spring etc .
Well if you compare it with today's India. The symptoms are the very same Rss and their leadership has always admired the philosophy of Hitler and his party.
They want to replicate it. They are obsessed with race and religion other then their and in this context you would find starkingly similar ideology and methods.

They may admire Nazi ideology, but can you seriously compare defective, hyper-ugly, dravidian indian DNA to that of German Aryan Caucasoid genes??????........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom