What's new

PM Khan Tweets: RSS is Nazi

I hope he stick with his statement unlike Past leaders who used to change according to situation, one day they used to accuse bharat of sponsoring terrorism and next day they used to beg for dialogue. Take it forward, declear RSS, VHP, Shiv Sena terrorists organizations and lobby for their listing as militant terrorist organizations on international forums, you will find lot of bharati NGOs and minorities as your supporters.

I and many Pakistanis here was of opinion that appeasement won't sit well with lowly sanghis they will take it as our weakness but our imposed leaders for the sake of personal glory and fame continued to appease. Nonetheless good realization.

Of course. But comparing indian DNA to that of German DNA is like comparing the genetics of a sewer rat to that of a Lion........:lol:
Frankly I don't want to start a debate but we too have not much different dna then many north Indians specially punjabis .... Yes we have been living seperately and not mixing with each other but it would actually need centuries to make a difference .
Well what made you think that dna of a German is of a lion and Indian or a rat ?
That's just makes you too totally obsessed with genetics and dna .

Frankly I don't want to start a debate but we too have not much different dna then many north Indians specially punjabis .... Yes we have been living seperately and not mixing with each other but it would actually need centuries to make a difference .
Well what made you think that dna of a German is of a lion and Indian or a rat ?
That's just makes you too totally obsessed with genetics and dna .

Because no more than 3% of indians who have similar but not the exact DNA of Pakistanis is really significant??????......:lol:
What about the higher percentage of Pakistanis who are racially and genetically the same as Iranians/Afghans?.........are they too indians????........:lol:

Look at the success and achievements of the White Western European races over the last 2000 years and then compare it to that of the indian races. The same indians who believe that they are intelligent and superior. The same ones who believe that Pakistan and Pakistanis should be wiped out. You'll find your answer there.

Because no more than 3% of indians who have similar but not the exact DNA of Pakistanis is really significant??????......:lol:
What about the higher percentage of Pakistanis who are racially and genetically the same as Iranians/Afghans?.........are they too indians????........:lol:

Look at the success and achievements of the White Western European races over the last 2000 years and then compare it to that of the indian races. The same indians who believe that they are intelligent and superior. The same ones who believe that Pakistan and Pakistanis should be wiped out. You'll find your answer there.
Frankly I can agree with you on this point that there is some problem with our way of thinking that we have not been able to make a difference in living conditions of our poor and our cities were a mess. We subcontinent have actually not achieved anything on the world stage That we can be proud of. More so for India that despite having large economy, they have not been able to make a dent in the poverty or even make their cities manageable.

Frankly I can agree with you on this point that there is some problem with our way of thinking that we have not been able to make a difference in living conditions of our poor and our cities were a mess. We subcontinent have actually not achieved anything on the world stage That we can be proud of. More so for India that despite having large economy, they have not been able to make a dent in the poverty or even make their cities manageable.

There is no "we subcontinent". There is india and then there is Pakistan. Both are completely different to one another. Are China and india the same as they both share a common border?

The term "indian subcontinent" was first coined by the British during the Raj to bunch a group of different peoples together for easier administrative purposes. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Do you mean,

Indian pilots using toilets frequently after 27 Feb? or
Indians pilots are being used as toilets after 27 Feb?

Let me tell what you people shall do .... India should concentrate on two things
1. Pilots
2. Toilets

The billion $ question is why India has left the stage to IK to begin with!!!! It's quite a reversal from the Congress era when they always had the narrative building things left for themselves only, while producing Last Afgans, Mujibs, Mukti Bahinis, TTPs, BLAs etc. at will and at a great amount!!! A welcome respite though...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom