What's new

PM Khan Tweets: RSS is Nazi

I am sick and tired of these tweets - I wonder what will be our PM without twitter.

Didn't PM Khan invite the Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his inauguration?

Or has he only found out a week ago that India is ruled by Hindu Extremists for the last five years?

What do you guys want him to do? Some people on this forum are ridiculous. Want him to declare war on twitter?? Dont worry Insha Allah something will happen but u guys want him to scream like an idiot on twitter to fulfil ur egos. If it was up to u guys we would have run straight into a trap and invaded now. Everything has its time and place acting irrationally will destroy the Kashmir movement. Pakistan has to be strong for it and wait for the right opportunity. I agree he tried too much for peace but hopefully its clear now it wont happen. Declaring war on twitter wont help anything.

Didn't PM Khan invite the Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his inauguration?

Yes. He believes Modi is best for Pak India peace. He said it as Prime Minister while this Tweet is in private Capacity.

Or has he only found out a week ago that India is ruled by Hindu Extremists for the last five years?

He used to say Modi ka jo Yaar hai Ghaddar hai.

Anything for Power i guess

What is with his Obsession with race and Nazis and Germany?
Ask the Sanghis. Why is the Mein Kamf on their list of must-reads? Bonus task why do they replace the word Jew with Muslim when they are contemplating over it?

Last edited:
Ask the Sanghis. Why is the Mein Kamf on their list of must reads? Bonus task why do they replace the word Jew with Muslim when they are contemplating over it?

Let the Oxford learned Sage Cricketer do it.

The Demegogue strikes the Kashmir blow !!

PMIK is keeping the issue alive. Time to be patient and have trust and confidence in our political and military leadership. Sane choices are extremely limited and the task ahead is very heavy. If we loose unity and sanity, at this stage, we would loose everything.

Alright, good tweet.

First step in problem definition is done and clear. Well done!

Now what are we going to do to remedy it?

Tweeting is not going to stop on-going genocide... yes, on-going... because till now thousands have been killed... and raped.. hundreds blinded...

Once again.... we know that the GangaDaesh is in possession of WMDs ....what is GoP going to do NOW to stop this from happening?

PMIK must have said: GangaDaesh has put the Idea of Pakistan under the knife... and we have no choice but to defended the Idea of Pakistan. We are back in pre 1947!

PMIK is till hoping that the so-called intl. community will do something. Wrong!
First of all, Pakistan needs to announce that ceasefire agreement is null and void, and that LOC does not exist now

Back
Top Bottom