What's new

Playstation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo U

I still play games on PS2 ! anyone here use PS2?

i play ps2 games remastered for ps4 in HD like god of war 1 and god of war 2,metal gear solid snake eater hd etc i know some who still plays games on ps2.

Call of Duty Ghosts​

_-E3-2013-Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-is-Coming-to-Wii-U-_.jpg

Anyone seen that Nvidia Shield? looks pretty cool hand held system

370540-hands-on-with-nvidia-s-project-shield-at-ces-2013.jpg

You can even project it on your TV screen to play it in a bigger format

Nope, PS4 specs are similar not superior.
not similar
the cpu side of the APU they use are the same , but the GPU side is different
They both use an APU based on AMD Jaguar

Xbox One has 8 GB of DDR3 RAM with a memory bandwidth of 68.3 GB/s but PS4 has 8 GB of GDDR5 unified system memory with a maximum bandwidth of 176 GB/s.
for PS4 The GPU consists of 18 compute units to produce a theoretical peak performance of 1.84 TFLOPS while XBox one GPU have 12 compute units, which have a total of 768 cores, providing an estimated peak theoretical power of 1.23 TFLOPS.
so PS4 GPU is on par with HD7870 whilst the Xbox One’s is nearer to the Radeon HD 7790

also you can upgrade PS4 HDD and it is a region free device while XBox one HDD is inaccessible and the device itself is region locked .

PS4 have both HDMI and optical S/PDIF fot output while Xbox only have HDMI

I What If people buy PS4 now and after 3 Years another upgraded PS4 comes to the market with more GDDR5 RAM/more capacity hard drive/same processor or slight tweaked processor again people would want to upgrade as people would feel left out.

2 years is a long time... PS4 hardware will be beefed up and will be handle anything for next 3-4 years. Technology moves fast but consoles still have life in them.

2 years is a long time... PS4 hardware will be beefed up and will be handle anything for next 3-4 years. Technology moves fast but consoles still have life in them.

See the trend gaming PC, every year upgrades come by, now that both Sony/MS adopted x86 architecture i would not not be surprised in next max 2-3 Years XB1 [V2] and ps4-v2 comes out with beefed up specs. Both MS/Sony released twice upgraded consoles in last 7-8 years therefore for me personally i am not going to invest till 2016 Nov, I am glad with my XB360S.

What is XBOX one interface gonna look like

it will be shown by reviewers after launch when game site will rip it apart and review xbox one and ps4 from every angle graphics,interface,hardware,un assembled inner hardware etc etc

it is a show for 1 month so many reviews

I bought Wii U premium model because it was only 289€ and so far it has been working nicely. I don't play games that much anymore so something like Mario games are good enough for me, and FPS games are boring to me now days. It's also huge plus that Nintendo does not force any silly internet DRM on it's games or consoles, it would feel more like renting games if I had to register them before playing.

Pikmin 3 and The Wind Waker are coming soon and i'm going to get both games.

Anyone seen that Nvidia Shield? looks pretty cool hand held system

370540-hands-on-with-nvidia-s-project-shield-at-ces-2013.jpg

You can even project it on your TV screen to play it in a bigger format

Looks too thick to grip.

Anything but Xbox!

I am trying to quit video games, but unfortunately, some habits are hard to quit... anyways.

so far, I think PS4 seems to be a better choice than Xbox one..

Back
Top Bottom