What's new

Playstation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo U

Non i'll spend my cash in 2014 Nov exactly 12 months after launch alot gets changed. Remember both XB and PS had 3 upgrades in last 7-8 Years. I am in no hurry just for 4-5 Titles of my choice I won't change that is BFLD MC / MW 4/Destiny/ Halo rest I don't care much.

Will PS4's games play on PS3?

Nope PS4 is not backward compatible and alot of Title that are going to be released for PS4 will make its way to PS3. It would all be performance where PS4 would certainly win over PS3 but PS3 is still alive for the next 2 Years.

Nope PS4 is not backward compatible and alot of Title that are going to be released for PS4 will make its way to PS3. It would all be performance where PS4 would certainly win over PS3 but PS3 is still alive for the next 2 Years.

What is PS4 offering apart from the general hardware upgrades from PS3?

I'll support XBOX one. This is very good step for introduction of updates every week. It will eliminate/decrease piracy!!
You will not be able to play offline if you can't update in/under deadline period!!

I'll support XBOX one. This is very good step for introduction of updates every week. It will eliminate/decrease piracy!!
You will not be able to play offline if you can't update in/under deadline period!!

And that is suppose to be a good thing? Are you for real? :cuckoo:

What is PS4 offering apart from the general hardware upgrades from PS3?

I Think i would suggest you read up engadget.com read last 2-3 days pages as well as visit sony's playstation.com website.

Over all the offer is good but I don't feel generally people need to switch to PS4 considering both PS4 and Xbox One would drag their lives for the next 6-8 Years. We saw Sony and Microsoft upgraded their consoles thrice in these 7+ Years with Microsoft announced a redesigned Xbox 360 Slim which is currently only available on Microsoft's website but soon will make it way to retail stores. I'm not against any latest released consoles yeah they've got better processor/RAM/Graphics but generally PS3/Xbox 360slim delivers more than enough with so many Titles floating that i personally feel there is no need to switch for the next 2 Years. What If people buy PS4 now and after 3 Years another upgraded PS4 comes to the market with more GDDR5 RAM/more capacity hard drive/same processor or slight tweaked processor again people would want to upgrade as people would feel left out. It is certain that many Titles would come to current PS3/Xbox 360S so no point in jumping so early. Yeah we know there are people willing to spend blindly. I personally would switch to Xbox One in exactly next 3/3.5 Years that's half life cycle of Xbox One the reason is both MS and Sony will modify consoles internally surely and i don't want to upgrade 3 times in 7 Years. I've 32 Titles too many of them i am very satisfied. PS3 users will have a better upgraded dash board so be glad with new Sony services. My advise wait atleast 2 Years for the 2015 June E3.

i will definitely buy ps4 as no online check required for games and no compulsory 1 time internet connection for every day is required for ps4.also no activation charge on used games for ps4 unlike xbox 1 where you will have to pay activation charge on used games.

and sony electronics equipment are reliable like fat ps2 and slim ps3 never had problems with any one of them ever unlike that stupid core xbox360 i bought which had 3 red lights error . i had it repaired a couple of times but every time it got 3 red lights error.

plus Bill Gates look like arrogant evil genius :P and let to slide in pc games with his windows 8 which has smart phone like interface rather traditional windows look and interface.

Same as I don't like ******** but i happily pays 400 RS in cinema even with tight budget.
Same rule applies for xbox One.

Well that is your personal preference as majority still uses ******** and if you ask me, this is where xbox will face crushing blows from PS. BTW get ready to pay more than 400 rs for a cinema ticket, they just put more taxes on foreign films.

janab constant online connection to play games is a disaster look at SIMCITY launch where their servers were down and they had constant problems with their users profile save online and character saved online.

same disaster with diablo 3

they manage to sale games in huge number diablo 3 sold a whooping 10 million but it was due to pre order and huge name of diablo franchise

but next time people will think twice when buying new diablo series game .

it always has negative aspect when a great game goes bad only for just one time and it can not achieve its previous success levels

plus online check can also be hacked where hackers can hack it to be played as offline as happened with STARCRAFT 3 i think

it is not fool proof and has many complication with online save accounts and characters account of users

plus SONY PLAY STATION NETWORK has been down for months in case of cyber attacks and all user data and profiles and time spent by gamers to build character levels all lost

No point in fighting if you don't like XB1 don't buy it, XB1 has a different audience. Lastly..5 months to release 30 Nov and I understand MS is under pressure just like Windows 8 fyck up and now they're coming up with Windows 8.1 Blue update [previously SP updates] so surely they're going to revert many decisions.

People's main concern are:
- Once every 24/Hrs being online [why scared you won't be recharged or you won't need to repay for full disc just go back online again honestly we'll have to wait and see users feedback in december 2013 its too early to be scared]

- No used game [well used games can be played but would have to buy from game stores not friends and its a much better option at the most the additional charges for reused game would be included in purchasing that disc 4-5 dollars more no big deal]

- Kinetic 2.0 always on [people are scared for no reason]

Back
Top Bottom