60_BeRevayat_10.jpg

images

pics of iran before 1979 :

1504982_827.jpg

1504979_813.jpg

meanwhile :

60_BeRevayat_10.jpg

images

you know you just let others post pictures and videos of protests and executions after revolution in
"This paradise is called Iran", much more worse pictures and videos than what you posted here.
I would rather opened a thread only for revolution time and post pictures there not here.

now what should We call you?
گل به خودی غضنفر؟

پاکش کنی بهتره، والا راهی برای بقیه باز کردی تا همین کار را در تاپیک تصاویر امروز ایران انجام دهند، این برادر
rmi
هم که دنبالته اینجا...

Last edited:
فقط یک چیز میشه به ملت جوگیر ایران گفت
اونایی که الان مدام نق میزنن و دلشون هوای حکومت قبلی رو کرده همونایی هستن که اگه حکومت قبلی بودن میرفتن تو خیابون و فریاد ازادی سر میدادن. حرفم عین واقعیته بالای 100 نمونه اینطوری دیدم . اگه از این کارا نکنیم که اسممون ملت ایران نمیشه

you know you just let others post pictures and videos of protests and executions after revolution in
"This paradise is called Iran", much more worse pictures and videos than what you posted here.
I would rather opened a thread only for revolution time and post pictures there not here.

now what should We call you?
گل به خودی غضنفر؟

پاکش کنی بهتره، والا راهی برای بقیه باز کردی تا همین کار را در تاپیک تصاویر امروز ایران انجام دهند، این برادر
rmi
هم که دنبالته اینجا...

In this situations, we say: "Sütiyle gələn sümük ile gedər".
Some stuff are deep rooted in some persons, and I don't expect them to act differently. :lol::lol::lol:
Never mind ;)
Peace(and Peace to your face @haman10 as you always say:lol: )

^^^
Lets not derail the thread anymore. We will appreciate it if you can post some photos from Pre- revolution era of Iran, but these discussions are useless and off-topic, you can see an example in the previous pages.

PS. Every person with a minimum IQ of 60, exactly knows what we have been before, and what is the current situation of our country. If someone denies that, it does not necessarily mean that he does not know the truth. It is called something else. :lol:

:omghaha: Let me take you out of Mullah bubble:

GNP per capita (PPP) in 1980:

1) Iran - 3,034
2) Chile - 2,947
3) Turkey - 2,781
4) Malaysia - 2,351
5) South Korea - 2,322

GNP per capita (PPP) in 2012:

1) South Korea - 31,950
2) Chile - 18,211
3) Malaysia - 16,794
4) Turkey - 14,812
5) Iran - 12,986

List of countries by past and future GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Infant mortality rate 1979:

1) Iran - 81.1
2) Turkey - 105
3) Egypt - 118.5

Infant mortality rate 2011:

1) Turkey - 11.5
2) Egypt - 18
3) Iran - 21.1

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

No u dont.

u stepped into the wrong nest . no trolling here in this section .

no off-topic either . and no flame bait

@Serpentine

In this situations, we say: "Sütiyle gələn sümük ile gedər". Peace to your face

1- u dont speak azeri , dont pretend not using google translate and also iranian azeri doesnt have those words like "Sütiyle" we say it like "Sutiyle"

2- peace IN your face too

پاکش کنی بهتره
mamnunam ke nazreto gofti :tup:

1- u dont speak azeri , dont pretend not using google translate and also iranian azeri doesnt have those words like "Sütiyle" we say it like "Sutiyle"

2- peace IN your face too
Off-Topic:
Dude, You are funny. FYI, that's a proverb. Ask your friends to translate it for you. you should note its connotation. BTW, google translate sucks, you can check the phrase in google tramslate by yourself, and you would see its translation would be nonsense. BTW, what I said is correct. In Turkey, they say "Sütiyle gelen kemik ile geder" instead. Anyway, I am trying to learn Turkic alphabet. BTW, you don't know anything about our language, let alone knowing its alphabet and you have confessed it before,(it's not my words, it's yours ;) ) So do not try to pretend to be a professional for me. ;)
Anyway, the connotation is not offensive.
Some people won't change and their action is very predictable. But I hope you change, although it's not my business.
BTW, I have talked with you about the language and ethnicity related issues in PM. I have made my points very clear, and I thought that you have accepted them. If not, send me a PM regarding it. I am not willing to talk about this issue in the forum anymore. send your reply regarding it as a PM to me, if you are willing to do so.

On-Topic:
BTW, We know that you are smart enough to see and compare the current situation and the situation in pre revolution era. What is your reason to bash pre-revolution era of Iran? Revolution is happened for more than 3 decades ago. Now, we should see the results.
Although, I don't agree with @500 's attitude, but, honestly, what is your response to these datas? Seriously, tell me what's your opinion?
PS. I don't have any personal issue with anyone, I Just want to ask you to look at the issue from a different perspective and not be biassed.

Hey Mr @rmi5 would you please cut the off-topic, on-topic crap.
And,
Mr @Uhuhu would you please continue your great job here.
I think we are really enjoying it.

pics of iran before 1979 :

1504982_827.jpg

1504979_813.jpg

meanwhile :

60_BeRevayat_10.jpg

images
thanks bro, a heavy slap in the face of dictator lovers who try to wash his sins and hide the destructions which he and his fellow did. they have to show women's pool to cover the massacre in the streets. to hide the poverty in the rest of Iran, the slummers around the Tehran. to hide the backwardness of Iran, which till today we still haven't been to fully recover it.

Over interfering of West countries in Iran internal affairs and its oil reserve change the Iranian attitude and cause Iranian revolution

Over interfering of West countries in Iran internal affairs and its oil reserve change the Iranian attitude and cause Iranian revolution

We will never see a revolution in Iran again, I think people generally were somewhat disappointed with the outcome in '79, they don't want to risk some idiots (MEK-retards etc.. taking over). Not only that, foreign powers will do everything they can to de-stabilize and highjack it, trying to make a Syria 2.0. Best we can hope for is that current government wakes up and cleans out all the filthy, dirty politicians.

I think people generally were somewhat disappointed with the outcome in '79

esfand dear , how many iranians have u had contact with ? especially iranians who live in iran ?

and give me numbers ! 10 or 100 or 1000 or even zero .....

then we can discuss this comment of yours

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom