What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

رادر من، دوست دارم براى پيوستن به سپاه پاسداران انقلاب. من می خواهم کشید تا ايرانيان در سخنانش. متشکرم.
keep it up troll..

South Pars complex is almost the only petrochemical complex which is built after revolution. which is not even finished or even half of it is not finished. it has been a pithole of money so far. almost all of petrol production is done in pre-revolution built complexes.
u see , i showed u are wrong . instead of this go educate yourself mate!!! south pars is the biggest complex iran has with a very very far distance from other ones . they are not even comparable with one section of south pars . now what ? :what:

what is your source? is it Keyhan Bachche ha?!!!
keyhan bache ha :

Source: United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Institute for Statistics
Iran - Literacy rate

dont embarrass yourself bro !!! instead of insisting on your fault please accept you being wrong . and get yourself some info .

this is becoming real embarrassing !!! why would UN fabricate pro iranian stats ? :crazy:

the news shows that either Ja'fari doesn't know what is GEO

you know better than jafari !!! :lol:

@SOHEIL help me out here :whistle:

:wave:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
BTW : the satellite is going to be space "soon" which mean maybe a couple of years from now .

the sat you are talking about is going to be sent by simorgh which is not capable of reaching GEO . that is going to be launched till march 2014

just to clarify to u @rmi5 jan

iran was a retarded country back then , we couldnt produce an screw back then , we are sending sats to GEO now .

98-99% percent of people are educated , we are the 15th country in terms of science production 1st among muslim countries and region .

iran was a mere consumer just like todays saudi
I was talking about the Freedom in Iran, it was like Turkey, a secular state.
It may have a better education system now, but it has not so much freedom like back then.
Iran could also have a good education system if it was Secular.

I can post a graph of Turkey if you want.

Literacy rate.
turkey12k3tyc8o9.png

Turkey - Literacy rate

Man even in 1970's Iraninan Womens were very advanced and had so much freedom unimaginable in a Muslim country :tup:

@haman10
You are trolling.

you said that 98-99% of people are educated while you mentioned a statistics from ages 15-24 instead which shows a hilarious number of literacy rate. a few points for educating you:
1. when we talk about literacy rate, it has a definition which measures the total literacy rate for the people of the country. what you did is simply called manipulation of data. exactly like what Ahmadinejad did about mentioning inflation rates in Iranian state TV in debate with Mousavi.
2. even your data is obviously not correct, since we know that we have at least 2 millions of kids dropped the school and working, they are called "Koudak e kaar". even if we just consider them, your data is obviously way off the reality. BTW, UN datas are just received by the liar government of Iran, whose statistics of inflation is always hilariously lower than reality, as an example.

About Petrochemical complexes, you did not provide any argument and just trolled again.

About Ja'fari, we all know that what is the education level of military leaders, and how much of BS, they always say and embarrass Iran. Do you really need to know some examples of it?!!! Qaher, Hamaseh, ... I don't really want to continue ...
Anyway, I saw that you have started to say that we want to send a satellite to GEO in the PDF, while this is not true. that's why I told you to stop it, since it's not true, and makes others laugh at Iranians again ;) Got it?

u see , i showed u are wrong . instead of this go educate yourself mate!!! south pars is the biggest complex iran has with a very very far distance from other ones . they are not even comparable with one section of south pars . now what ? :what:
keyhan bache ha :
Source: United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Institute for Statistics
Iran - Literacy rate
dont embarrass yourself bro !!! instead of insisting on your fault please accept you being wrong . and get yourself some info .
this is becoming real embarrassing !!! why would UN fabricate pro iranian stats ? :crazy:
you know better than jafari !!! :lol:
@SOHEIL help me out here :whistle:
:wave:

Last edited:
you said that 98-99% of people are educated while you mentioned a statistics from ages 15-24 instead which shows a hilarious number of literacy rate. a few points for educating you:
1. when we talk about literacy rate, it has a definition which measures the total literacy rate for the people of the country exactly like what @xenon54 has mentioned. what you did is simply called manipulation of data. exactly like what Ahmadinejad did about mentioning inflation rates in Iranian state TV in debate with Mousavi.
2. even your data is obviously not correct, since we know that we have at least 2 millions of kids dropped the school and working, they are called "Koudak e kaar". even if we just consider them, your data is obviously way off the reality. BTW, UN datas are just received by the liar government of Iran, whose statistics of inflation is always hilariously lower than reality, as an example.

DUDE !!! again you are the one who is trolling :

FROM UNITED NATIONS SITE :

UNICEF - Iran, Islamic Republic of - Statistics

Youth (15-24 years) literacy rate (%) 2007-2011*, male

99%

Youth (15-24 years) literacy rate (%) 2007-2011*, female

99%

JUST VISIT THE SITE DUDE !!!!!!

AND BTW UNITED NATIONS which is the only valid source on these things only gives youth (or adult) stats which means anyone above 15 year of old . THIS IS THE ONLY STAT GIVEN BY UN .

here is another quote from the site :

"Adult literacy rate - Percentage of persons aged 15 and over who can read and write"

UNICEF - Definitions

==========================

man hichvaght be shoma tohin nemikonam , ama nemidoonam chera shoma moshkele shakhsi dari va hey tohin mikoni . shoma troll hasti ke moghie ke man az UN etelaat miyaram be jaye ghabool kardan , cherto pert tahvil midi .

JUST ACCEPT YOU WERE WRONG AND STOP TROLLING MATE .

Can someone enlighten me what freedom means here ? Its a little bit confusing me .

I don't have any personal problem with anyone, what you are doing is called trolling, no matter if you are my friend or foe ;)

Anyway, read my comment again:

1. when we talk about literacy rate, it has a definition which measures the total literacy rate for the people of the country. what you did is simply called manipulation of data. exactly like what Ahmadinejad did about mentioning inflation rates in Iranian state TV in debate with Mousavi.

DUDE !!! again you are the one who is trolling :

FROM UNITED NATIONS SITE :

UNICEF - Iran, Islamic Republic of - Statistics

Youth (15-24 years) literacy rate (%) 2007-2011*, male

99%

Youth (15-24 years) literacy rate (%) 2007-2011*, female

99%

JUST VISIT THE SITE DUDE !!!!!!

AND BTW UNITED NATIONS which is the only valid source on these things only gives youth (or adult) stats which means anyone above 15 year of old . THIS IS THE ONLY STAT GIVEN BY UN .

here is another quote from the site :

"Adult literacy rate - Percentage of persons aged 15 and over who can read and write"

UNICEF - Definitions

==========================

man hichvaght be shoma tohin nemikonam , ama nemidoonam chera shoma moshkele shakhsi dari va hey tohin mikoni . shoma troll hasti ke moghie ke man az UN etelaat miyaram be jaye ghabool kardan , cherto pert tahvil midi .

JUST ACCEPT YOU WERE WRONG AND STOP TROLLING MATE .

@haman10
You are trolling.

About Petrochemical complexes, you did not provide any argument and just trolled again.

About Ja'fari, we all know that what is the education level of military leaders, and how much of BS, they always say and embarrass Iran. Do you really need to know some examples of it?!!! Qaher, Hamaseh, ... I don't really want to continue ...
Anyway, I saw that you have started to say that we want to send a satellite to GEO in the PDF, while this is not true. that's why I told you to stop it, since it's not true, and makes others laugh at Iranians again ;) Got it?

Haman10 is not trolling u are a rat trolling here sadly.

I don't have any personal problem with anyone, what you are doing is called trolling, no matter if you are my friend or foe
yeah i'm a troll !!! :D

i'm trolling cause i'm hurting your logic , interests here ?

==========

so if un takes info from gov. why doesnt guatemala say they have 99.9 % education ?

and if u cannot trust UN stats , who can u trust ? exactly ! no one !!!

remember u accused my source of being shitty ? remember ? or should i quote your post ? when u CLAIM that the literacy rate is 83% (hilarious) u should bring a more valid source (more valid than UN :LOL:) to verify it too ! shouldnt u ?

please dude , u cannot accuse other of trolling while you are the troll ! why was i trolling exactly ?

this is called DEBATE

de·bate
diˈbāt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms:discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More

verb
  1. 1.
    argue about (a subject), esp. in a formal manner.
    "the board debated his proposal"
    synonyms:discuss, talk over/through, talk about, thrash out, hash out, argue,dispute; More

Haman10 is not trolling u are a rat trolling here sadly.

mohammad jan , he is not a rat !! but he is trolling ...

Back
Top Bottom