What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

You are trolling.
you said that 98-99% of people are educated while you mentioned a statistics from ages 15-24 instead which shows a hilarious number of literacy rate. a few points for educating you:
1. when we talk about literacy rate, it has a definition which measures the total literacy rate for the people of the country. what you did is simply called manipulation of data. exactly like what Ahmadinejad did about mentioning inflation rates in Iranian state TV in debate with Mousavi.
2. even your data is obviously not correct, since we know that we have at least 2 millions of kids dropped the school and working, they are called "Koudak e kaar". even if we just consider them, your data is obviously way off the reality. BTW, UN datas are just received by the liar government of Iran, whose statistics of inflation is always hilariously lower than reality, as an example.
About Petrochemical complexes, you did not provide any argument and just trolled again.
About Ja'fari, we all know that what is the education level of military leaders, and how much of BS, they always say and embarrass Iran. Do you really need to know some examples of it?!!! Qaher, Hamaseh, ... I don't really want to continue ...
Anyway, I saw that you have started to say that we want to send a satellite to GEO in the PDF, while this is not true. that's why I told you to stop it, since it's not true, and makes others laugh at Iranians again Got it?
yeah i'm a troll !!!

i'm trolling cause i'm hurting your logic , interests here ?

==========

There is an Iranian chill thread for these debates I guess.
You'd better continue your discussion there and let this thread to roll in rail.

The discussion is going off-topic a little bit.
Dear @Uhuhu , can you please post some more pictures?
Thanks

Br jaye in axaye khozaval ke az shah gozahtin ye topice dorost hesabi besazin va ye chize dorost darmun tush hezarin.Man az shah ke bardeye amricayiya bud vs keshvaro 60 sal aghab endakht motenaferam.
Moshkelate akhlaghisho ham ke kodetun midunid mesle mafool budan.

Can someone enlighten me what freedom means here ? Its a little bit confusing me .
To wear whatever you want, express your opinion without beeing opressed, Media without censorship, going out with a girl without beeing wached from Religion Police, for exsample.

I dont know if Iran was more free backthen but atleast women had the freedom to wear what they wanted.

I actually didnt want to start a discussion here, i just expressed my opinion.
Seems like its a taboo to talk About these things in todays Iran.

To wear whatever you want, express your opinion without beeing opressed, Media without censorship, going out with a girl without beeing wached from Religion Police, for exsample.

Sir, that is not freedom, not even close.

I wonder if you would say the same if you were a woman. I would like to hear your definition of freedom
Just Freedom of Thought.
Other freedoms violate others.

Last edited:

I dont know if Iran was more free backthen but atleast women had the freedom to wear what they wanted.

I actually didnt want to start a discussion here, i just expressed my opinion.
Seems like its a taboo to talk About these things in todays Iran.

Don't get me wrong my friend . I do agree with what you said above but believe me there was no freedom before the revolution and that's the same in this so called Islamic system . we should accept the fact that every system has it's advantages and disadvantages and you can't call 1 perfect and the other absolutely bad .

I myself believe in a religious system like based on shiism practices but that will not work as long as the majority support it and it's performed rightly which is not happening in Iran and that's why we don't get the ideal result .

What I see in Iran today ( at least in Tehran as I haven't lived in other cities ) is way distant from what shiism says , The way ( most ) people ( in where I live ) dress , do business , think and above all live is not similar to what shiism is based on and this only leads us to 1 thing that people aren't interested in a religious system or don't want it .

At the end I need to add that freedom is a dream that has been created to fool people cos it's against power and they can't exist at the same time .

The discussion is going off-topic a little bit.
Dear @Uhuhu , can you please post some more pictures?
Thanks

I dont know dear rmi, I have more pictures, but i dont know others are interested or not?,
also when we see these pictures it just make us sad, they supposed to fix the problems of shah time's, but not even they didnt, they made worse situation in all fields.

Last edited:
I dont know dear remi, I have more pictures, but i dont know others are interested or not?,
also when we see these pictures it just make us sad, they supposed to fix the problems of shah time's, but not even they didnt, they made worse situation in all fields.

I , myself, am very interested to see your pictures. We need to know our history and remember it very well, specially if you consider that we are a nation with very short historical memory.
BTW, I wanted to save all of your pictures in this thread and Iranian pictures thread into my computer. Since they are really awesome and I check them from time to time. Do not deprive us from your awesome pictures please. :confused:

1551674_209883459200211_1188725188_n.png

sorush cinema , 30's.

995027_210008355854388_89116860_n.jpg

North of Iran, caspian sea, 60's.

1513299_211043092417581_728156741_n.jpg

1521276_211043335750890_1195615223_n.jpg

1526393_211040692417821_247978755_n.jpg

mashhad, Imam reza shrine, 60's.

1558403_210990489089508_1129557554_n.jpg

1526749_210592122462678_1840787980_n.jpg

Tehran, 60's.

933920_209675689220988_795020207_n.jpg