What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

Uhuhu

Reaction score
I'm not supporting shah time's and his regime and what his regime did. This thread is just for pictures and Videos from Shah's time.If you have any pics or video , please share it.

55351979069418123962.jpg

images

11585_5_mohama.jpg

090115shah-farh.jpg

0,,16254842_303,00.jpg

0,,16254837_303,00.jpg

Amir abbas hoveyda (prime minister)

I don't like the Shah. He is the man who was responsible for the overthrow of Mossadegh, the greatest Iranian in modern times. He betrayed Iran by cooperating with the British and the Americans to get rid of Mossadegh, only because he nationalized Iranian oil and refused to let British interests lead Iran. The picture I like from that era is this one:

BANNER.jpg

You could see the proud in their eyes and the uniforms they are wearing is much more classier than the uniforms of today.

Who was Mossadegh.

The democratically elected prime minister of Iran in 1953, the year he was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by the CIA and the British. Why? Because he nationalized Iranian oil from the British and refused to led British interests led Iran. In the beginning the shah was against the coup, because he was terified by it's consequences, but he eventually did supported it.

Wait is that what Iran looks like today? Wow you guys looked like a nice liberal Western developed country.

What happened? :what:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom