What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

@rmi5 :

its better for u to stop harassing and insulting others . this is a friendly advise .....

u even insulted and mocked the owner of the site , if he let u go away with it doesnt mean he is not capable of doing so ....

i'm pretty sure this kind of behavior by this troll is not accepted here @Serpentine .

if you are not given an infraction for this insult , i might as well mention other moderators .

but i'm not a backstabber like u , so .....

haha, very funny, since you or @Resurrection5782 or @Ghulam-Alazhar or @Islam shall be the winner didn't receive any infraction for insulting to me.
Anyway, @Serpentine is not your puppet. BTW, it's very funny since you are mocking and insulting other members, including non-Iranians in a daily basis in persian language. If Iranian mod decides to discriminate in this case, I will report it to moderators.

Anyway, @Serpentine is not your puppet. BTW, it's very funny since you are mocking and insulting other members, including non-Iranians in a daily basis in persian language. If Iranian mod decides to discriminate in this case, I will report it to moderators.
You are always welcomed to do it my dear brother.

haha, very funny, since you or @Resurrection5782 or @Ghulam-Alazhar or @Islam shall be the winner didn't receive any infraction for insulting to me.

report anyone who insulted u instead of cursing everyone in an open forum , you are a real troll .
Anyway, @Serpentine is not your puppet
not yours either . all i am asking is him doing his job

BTW, it's very funny since you are mocking and insulting other members, including non-Iranians in a daily basis in persian language. If Iranian mod decides to discriminate in this case, I will report it to moderators.

do as u said . i'm well aware of the rules here .....

now bye

@rmi5 :

its better for u to stop harassing and insulting others . this is a friendly advise .....

u even insulted and mocked the owner of the site , if he let u go away with it doesnt mean he is not capable of doing so ....

liar, when did I do so? I just had a discussion with him once when he decided to ban some of you and close the Iranian Chill Thread and I defended you guys, which I now understand that it was wrong. Anyway, my relation with webby is not your business.

Last edited:
and again @rmi5 my advise was friendly :

STOP INSULTING OTHERS

liar, when did I do so? I just had a discussion with him once when he decided to ban some of you scums and close the Iranian Chill Thread and I defended you guys, which I now understand that it was wrong. Anyway, my relation with webby is not your business.

WELL , u cursed him !! if thats discussing in your dictionary ..... :lol:

also you are insulting again ..... "scum" is not a good word .....

this shows how sick your mind is ....

stop your insults

my relation with webby is not your business.

i just want to make sure he knows u cursed him ..... just this .....

still i hadnt mention him ..... dont worry :lol:

dear @haman10 please ignore this @rmi5 guy. I think this is for the best.
Some guys are here just to be paid attention.

report anyone who insulted u instead of cursing everyone in an open forum , you are a real troll .
haha... maybe that's why you were one of the candidates for being the troll of the year in the ME section?!!! I am sure you remember that thread :lol::lol::lol:

not yours either . all i am asking is him doing his job

do as u said . i'm well aware of the rules here .....

now bye

I don't want to continue the non-sense discussion here, since I very well know that your agenda is initiating a troll war here and force @Serpentine to close this thread, which it is a pain for you.
@Serpentine Please delete off-topic nonsense posts in this thread.

haha... maybe that's why you were one of the candidates for being the troll of the year in the ME section?!!! I am sure you remember that thread
the thread was created by one of my friends in the forum @Doritos11 , so dont worry :lol:

he even put his own name in the list :lol: and also dont take these things serious :lol:

Please delete off-topic nonsense posts in this thread.
not before getting u an infraction for your insults ...... :lol:

I don't want to continue the non-sense discussion here, since I very well know that your agenda is initiating a troll war here and force @Serpentine to close this thread, which it is a pain for you.
@Serpentine Please delete off-topic nonsense posts in this thread.
:tup:

The democratically elected prime minister of Iran in 1953, the year he was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by the CIA and the British. Why? Because he nationalized Iranian oil from the British and refused to led British interests led Iran. In the beginning the shah was against the coup, because he was terified by it's consequences, but he eventually did supported it.
Iran could have been Turkey with oil and gas, had Mossadegh survived politically. Iranians and Arabs may hate each others guts but they failed to learn some common lessons to be learned. Men like Nasser and Mossadegh could have simply revolutionised the way their countries evolved. It is such a pity that their own countrymen collaborated with the foreigners to oust them. Now in both countries, the strongest political power is unfortunately radical Islamism, which does not talk of or even frowns upon such materialistic endeavours like education and progress.

Iran could have been Turkey with oil and gas, had Mossadegh survived politically. Iranians and Arabs may hate each others guts but they failed to learn some common lessons to be learned. Men like Nasser and Mossadegh could have simply revolutionised the way their countries evolved. It is such a pity that their own countrymen collaborated with the foreigners to oust them. Now in both countries, the strongest political power is unfortunately radical Islamism, which does not talk of or even frowns upon such materialistic endeavours like education and progress.

The problem was about low education and having no idea about what an islamic system or a secular system is. As an example, literacy rate was only 49% in Iran in 1979!!! it shows that people were not well-informed and they did not know what is going on. In this situations, people can be easily deceived. Arabs situation is a bit different but not too much different.

Honestly Iran could be better than Turkey in most aspects if certain events didn't happened and its governed properly, Iran and Turkey are kinda similar in many aspects, but Iran also has oil and gas plus to this like mentioned.

Well same can be said to everyone anyway, Turkey could be better if we had decent governments and no coups :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom