What's new

PIA DEAL WITH TRANSWORLD

PIA is at loss even if it seats 200% of it's aircraft capacity, enough said.

PIA is at loss even if it seats 200% of it's aircraft capacity, enough said.

Where did you get that figure from..

1 - You cannot have 200% seating capacity
2 - Even with current passenger numbers PIA can make money as long as it was run like proper organisation.

My point for putting up this deal was not to slate PIA but to highlight what has occurred is wrong and some one needs to do something about it.

If you keep letting these things happen Pakistan will be worse than Somalia in few years time.

Where did you get that figure from..

1 - You cannot have 200% seating capacity
2 - Even with current passenger numbers PIA can make money as long as it was run like proper organisation.

My point for putting up this deal was not to slate PIA but to highlight what has occurred is wrong and some one needs to do something about it.

If you keep letting these things happen Pakistan will be worse than Somalia in few years time.

This my friend is from a PIA 747 captain.

Of course you cannot seat 200% capacity, that is hypothetical. But what the captain meant was that even if PIA gets ticket price for 200 passengers for a 100 seater plane, it still does not get into profit. All due to mismanagement.

As you said in your second pint, management is really poor. Even with the current fleet, although old, PIA could have sill made some profits.

The issue is not with the fleet...

its how they utilise the fleet and provide a service which is value for money.

I hope that some is able to do something about this deal which will certainly have negative impact on the airline...

I mean which company in the world is going to give PIA 700 MIllion Credit line that is just there to pull wool over peoples eyes.

All i ask from members of this forum is to highlight what is going on and if someone has way of stopping it please do it.

but nothing going to happen man.

My father went to give interview for a CAA post, and the interviewers finished intervieing in 2 minutes from everybody.

We enquired about it from a close friend in CAA about it, he said , a man had already been selected to due being a relative of an influential person, and that is why the interviews were done so quickly, just to complete formal papers.

That is how it works my friend. See my long post on the previous page, it clearly states that the manager of TW in Pakistan is a relative.

How can the an Airline like PIA fail ?

PIA has a market which never declines (Hajj Operations and ME)

Yet it is not the airline it used to be

No airline operating in and out of Pakistan can final.

Pakistan is a profit heaven for airline business.

Some one is trying to push PIA down for foul reasons and get profit out of the process.

Who ever is trying to make PIA go bust is doing a very good job...

I see a very bleak future for Pakistan.. Its not the Americans or any Western Nation to blame. Pakistanis are their own worst enemies!!!

Gentlemen if i could ask you for fabour is to spread this story so that someone in the "POWERS THAT BE" does something about it.

They need to get 20 Brand new planes and lease 10 more , shelf the 10 oldest planes

They need to hire 200 staff crew ages 17-18 , and retain 200 senior crew. Thats 400 people. 1000 members for ground duties. Focus on youth and girls

1000 workers for engineering.

Keep 1000 people on contract

Fire 17,000 workers move all the travel agents and booking of flights online system

Develop a fuel tanker for PIA only , and let gov of Pakistan get a deal with Iran/Saudia to get cheap fuel for air fleet 10-20% discount - the fuel tanker would store large quantity of fuel for airline usage so no losses due to fluctuating fuel prices

Add 30$ / bag policies on Pakistanis traveling with luggage on international travel heavy load on plane means more fuel is burnt Pakistanis love to travel with 20 bags

I would say that PIA does not have any money. Its broke.
The reason this deal is made is because of "$700 million credit" that this firm will provide.

Politicians are known for these kind of divisions they have brought profit making Air India + Indian Airlines under US$ 12 billion debt.

Now general public of India is paying billions of dollar to take them out of losses.

Politicians have made billion while doing it, Emirates types foreign airlines were allowed to operate in and out of multiple cities in India and all the profitable routes of Air India and Indian airlines were closed by them.

looto looto is qaum ko saza milni chayee vote cast kerny ki

looto looto is qaum ko saza milni chayee vote cast kerny ki

There is only so much loot mar you can do after that there will be nothing left.

You know the worst thing is that people within Pakistan Let these people do this to them.

Do you guys have no self respectt!!

PIA is an employment agency and not a profitable company
The unions will prevent it from becoming profitable because no one can be fired
They don't realise like this it will shut down and all will lose their jobs

How can the an Airline like PIA fail ?

PIA has a market which never declines (Hajj Operations and ME)

Yet it is not the airline it used to be

Wonder the same bloody thing , How can this airline is a loss making operation. All it has to do is target Expat pakistanis .. there are 20 million pakistanis living abroad on top of that we have domestic services .. thats more than enough passengers .. but again we have local private airlines like airblue / shaheen progressing and all this strain is on this airline.

pai is like cow rather then they got milk from it they are now cut it and take meat so soon it will be finished .if the take milk butter it was so good

btw wait these union bastards also looking for jobs when they finish there own air line .i rad some where world rate of 1 plane per employ is 120 but pia has 420+ employs on a plane so lolz what benefit?

if i have power i fire all of them and stop PIA then hire from new with new contracts .only few for a plane then you will see a real nice air line.

these bastards got money from pakistan but use PPP MQM PMLN flags maintenance base they put PPP flags all over no example on earth like this .:angry:

Back
Top Bottom