What's new

Cash-strapped PIA likely to ground more aircraft

How do you know, are you some sort of expert? No you are not.

Besides I have seen Youtube videos of COMAC jet airliners in China flying. They are an alternatives to Boeing and AirBus.
Oh bhai they are only just started they are building regional jets like ar 21/C919 not building widebody jets like BOEING 777 Airbus 340/380

Please don’t torture your brain by doing math. If it was only the losses to the airlines, I would have accepted your logic. Your losses were more due to losses to CAA also.

I have given a link that has the math. For once just have a look at it. Everything is explained in easy math (non MES).

Dam …

After all the public humiliation you received after losing every argument you still came back for more ?

What are you an Uber driver ?

After all the public humiliation you received after losing every argument you still came back for more ?
You are not the judge here. So calm down. The juvenile arguments you have been posting are nothing less than comic. In your hurry to post, you never read what other guy has to say. Word ,premature fits you well.
What are you an Uber driver ?
I have great respect for all jobs done honourably. An Uber driver can also have a legitimate and engaging argument. Feudal mindset drilled into your awam and likes of you make you start looking at all jobs with a rotten mindset. No wonder your nation is in dumps.
Thanks for calling me an Uber driver. I am honoured.

You are not the judge here.

yes I am.

So calm down.

says the posters whose hyper sensitive tail is always on fire.

. The juvenile arguments you have been posting are nothing less than comic.

Yet I always see you crying...

In your hurry to post, you never read what other guy has to say.

when I already know the end result why do I need to even read what you have say?..

so tell us is USD 50M greater than 550 hendooo bendooo cores.?

Word ,premature fits you well.

we all know you suffer from premature ejectulation like all indian pilots.

I have great respect for all jobs done honourably.

then you must be pissed on IAF .. they always miss and get shot down.

y. An Uber driver can also have a legitimate and engaging argument.

yes.... let me google your location... don't forget to tip.

. Feudal mindset drilled into your awam and likes of you make you start looking at all jobs with a rotten mindset.

If you think like a clerk.. you probably are one...

No wonder your nation is in dumps.

yes agree ... we more people like me Pakistan would be a first world nation like under earlier 1000 year muslim rule

.. bahRAT would be made the number 1 suppliers of collies... to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Can you two please shut up already? Holy f**'.

when I already know the end result why do I need to even read what you have say?..
Not a good trait. A lot of your awaam also thinks so. We know where your nation is headed. Start being a little diligent and analytical. Rather than jumping the gun, that you have displayed till now.
then you must be pissed on IAF .. they always miss and get shot down.
I respect IAF as well as PAF and PA too. And many other organisations across the world including Paksiatn, whenever they do a good job. Unlike you who judges people based on a feudal and biased mindset that discriminates based on thousands of criteria. My education taught me to respect everyone. That settles the score on who is honourable. It is definitely not you.

But, it’s a poor attempt to sidetrack the issue under discussion.
Did PIA start making profit or something meanwhile? It could, do that to superior analyst like you.
yes I am.
😀

Can you two please shut up already?
Ok. A fair request. It was my last reposte to dear @PradoTLC. @PradoTLC , you can carry on.

Can you two please shut up already? Holy f**'.

come on... it is my only indian entertainment after majeed and noonies' fool's paradise..

most indians give up but this loves stick around like a tick...

Did PIA start making profit or something meanwhile? It could, do that to superior analyst like you.
it’s a poor attempt to sidetrack the issue under discussion.

Unlike you who judges people based on a feudal and biased mindset that discriminates based on thousands of criteria.

some people are just meant for leadership position... and some collies.

Not a good trait. A lot of your awaam also thinks so. We know where your nation is headed. Start being a little diligent and analytical. Rather than jumping the gun, that you have displayed till now.

lol... what ever.. you wrong and me right.. Indian airlines made massive losses and made you country squeal like a pig... that is just hard fact.

t was my last reposte to dear @PradoTLC. @PradoTLC , you can carry on.

no you won't.. cos you are lonely homo uber eats delivery dude..

Are they hiring staff for moon flight ??????????????

1694614199210.png

LOL “Revival of PIA”….they’ve said this how many times now?

Just like ”Revival of Pakistan Railways” and “Revival of Karachi Circular Railway”.

Infact, I used to be a Wiki editor before getting banned. I edited the Karachi Circular Railway article and was responsible for writing the timeline of announcements. Just look at how many times they made promises for KCR since shutting it down in 1999!

• 24 March 2003: Minister of Railways Ghos Bakhsh Khan Mahar stated that the revival of the KCR had been planned for which feasibility studies and tenders would be floated and awarded to the lowest bidder, adding that the KCR would be operated in the private sector.[16] Nothing materialized after this announcement.
  • 9 March 2005: Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz inaugurated the first phase of the KCR and claimed the project would be revived in three phases "within a couple of years or so". Rs. 3.5 billion (US$12 million) was pledged to be spent on the complete renovation of the KCR,[17] however within the year the first phase was shut down.
  • 30 April 2010: Minister of Railways Ghulam Ahmad Bilour stated construction work would begin in 2010. Stage I and II of the project would commence simultaneously and be completed within three-years and would be open to the public by 2014.[18] This date passed without any work commencing.
  • 9 April 2012: Karachi Urban Transport Corporation Managing Director, Aijaz Hussain Khilji, stated construction work would begin in June 2013 and hoped it would be completed by June 2017.[19] This date passed without any work commencing.
  • 8 August 2012: Karachi Metropolitan Corporation Administrator, Muhammad Hussain Syed, stated the study report for restoration of the KCR had been completed and that construction would begin by September 2013.[20] JICA agreed to a Rs. 260 billion (US$900 million) loan to the Karachi Urban Transport Corporation, which would oversee rebuilding and refurbishment of the KCR.[21] The plans called for upgrades and rebuilding of the 50 kilometer long circular loop line which would operate 24 trains facilitating 700,000 commuters, making 3-minute stops at 23 stations.[22] However, this plan never materialized.
  • 9 December 2016: Minister of Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique announced that Pakistan Railways would handover administrative control to the Sindh government, but would require KCR property land being allotted for other purposes to be cleared first.[23] Nothing materialized after this announcement.[24]
  • 30 September 2017: Chief Minister of Sindh, Syed Murad Ali Shah claimed the KCR project would begin on 25 December 2017 after he stated that the KCR route had been cleared of all encroachments and Pakistan Railways was on board for acquiring 360 acres of land for the KCR right of way.[25] This date passed without any work commencing.
  • 18 January 2018: Chief Minister of Sindh, Syed Murad Ali Shah backtracked on his initial statement and said that work on the KCR project will begin on 23 March 2018. He stated “I am going to give good news to the people of Karachi who need KCR in March”.[26] This date passed without any work commencing either.
  • 1 March 2020: Minister of Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed said that the Karachi Circular Railway "will be operationalized in six months" in collaboration with the government of Sindh.[27]
  • 20 August 2020: KCR was allocated Rs. 150 billion (US$520 million) of the Federal budget of fiscal year 2020–21,[28] while the Sindh provincial budget allocated Rs. 207 billion (US$720 million).[29]
  • 19 November 2020: Minister of Railways Sheikh Rashid inaugurated the KCR by traveling from Orangi Station to Pipri Yard. The 14 kilometres track runs through six stations and 12 level crossings.[30]
  • 11 February 2021: KCR was further extended to 74-kilometres long track. With the new extension, the service will connect Dhabeji Railway station from outside Karachi till Orangi Town station.[31]
  • 28 September 2021: Prime Minister Imran Khan has broken ground on the $1.22bn (PKR207bn) Karachi Circular Railway (KCR) revival project, which is anticipated to be completed in three years.
  • 28 May 2022: KCR was included in CPEC by Shehbaz Sharif and construction started. Existing 43 km KCR track and stations would be completely rebuilt into world class mass transit system with environment friendly, driverless and electric trains. The route would not be changed however many underpasses and bridges would be built along the route to eliminate 22-level crossings. New KCR would be similar to Lahore's Orange Train. New KCR would have joint stations with Karachi Metrobus at points of intersection. 3 years deadline is given for completion of the project.

Rumors starting of PIA's closure:

Back
Top Bottom