What's new

Cash-strapped PIA likely to ground more aircraft

This lulla measuring contest of who lost more is pretty pointless.
Sadly it was started by friends from Paksiatn, who claimed that closure of air spce had more impact on India. They also wanted the airspace to be closed again to reach a lesson to India.

Hence the requirement to drill into some people that such measure can backfire too, which had happened at that time.

Can you drill this into @PradoTLC mind? He has some imaginary figures of Paksiatn making money during airspace closure inspite of loosing on overflight rights and landing charges.

what a typical dishonest Indian...like gov like people... no???

where did I ever say Pakistan made money?... you think I am stupid like you? or a liar?

Again to sort to you out ... I said Indian airlines haemorrhaged money that followed India's balakot stupidity... and india squealed like pig..

now stop being a stupid brown bitch and take out your pink panties and wear them on your head.

QOUTE :

"Earlier, an Air India official told ANI that the national carrier was losing 6 crore a day due to airspace closure by Pakistan.|

imagine how many toliets seats indians could have had.

"Pakistan lies in the middle of a vital aviation corridor whereby the airspace restrictions, which have been continuing since a long time, impacts hundreds of commercial flights per day, extending flight timings for passengers, as well as fuel costs for airlines."

Last edited:
and now for Pakistan's losses.. remember this idiot indian claims that Pakistan lost more..

now tell me is 8 core more or 550 core is more?....

awaiting more stupid and dishonest responses from him

Sadly it was started by friends from Paksiatn, who claimed that closure of air spce had more impact on India.

you seem hate the truth don't you?... then again you are an indian.

Last edited:
They also wanted the airspace to be closed again to reach a lesson to India.

false.. it was PAF's call... thank fully they had common sense to close all civilian traffic for safety reasons.

how stupid it would be in atmosphere of high tensions civil planes flying around PAF fighter that were on aggressive patrolling model.

You dumb mullah, 8 billion is not equal to 8 crore. It is equal to 800 crores.
Kabhi to padh liya kar theek se. More you open your mouth, more you make a fool of yourself. 😂😂

Since your dumb mullah education doesn’t allow you to analyse anything, let me give you the calculation too.

And don’t make a fool of yourself now.

Muaf kar de bhai.🙏🏼🙏🏼 I declare you the winner. Tu jeet gaya.

Last edited:
Oops my bad ..: I am so sloppy

I posted from a hendooo bendooo news outset .. not credible.. dam so stupid

Lol

You are like noonies celebrating too soon.. didn’t see my trap did you ?… like IAF … ha ha ha

Here is the real number $ 50M v 550 hendooo funny money .. please convert it in USD tell us

Ps $50m would be around RS 8b during that period rate if I recall was around 145 in open market..

Like I said you are liar and idiot at the same time

Prado always wins like PAF … you like IAF always gets shot down …

Last edited:
Oops my I posted from a hendooo bendooo news outset .. not credible
Nope. Don’t try to palm it off to others.

The newspaper had said clearly 8 billion. You converted it to 8 crores.

I have already declared you the winner. No one can ever compete against MSE that you seem to have received. Now don’t tell me I have to tell you that MSE stands for Mullah Education System.

Since your dumb mullah education doesn’t allow you to analyse anything, let me give you the calculation too.

Please concert $50m into hendooo bendooo funny money and tell us if it is less than 550 ..

Nope. Don’t try to palm it off to others.

You didn’t see it coming did you!?…

Remember it Reuters that busted you BS on events of 27 Feb 2019 and Reuters against busted your crap on Pakistani losses due to closures …

You do realize you are a ding dong?

The newspaper had said clearly 8 billion. You converted it to 8 crores.

No shit …. I didn’t notice

Thank you for pointing it out …

Now tell me is $50M or 550 of hendooo funny money ?

I have already declared you the winner.

I already won from day one…. Only a clown like you went in circles as I just use you for cheap jokes

Now as idiots like you forgot this matter this was already discussed years earlier on PDF and it was established thanks to Reuters india suffered greater losses …

even an idiot with half a brain knew that as india has many outbound flight to Europe , Middle East and USA v Pakistan has via Asia pacific region… further most international flight from Pakistan always went via Dubai or Doha as due to war on terror no body flew directly out of Pakistan

But not you as clearly didn’t even have a half a brain or common sense

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom