What's new

Pentagon won't commit to Afghanistan troop withdrawal by May, says Taliban are not honoring commitments to US

Can you link it please? I've searched everywhere, and the only source I can find is a quote from you in 2019.
I'll try. Most probably I hear it on a video documentaries on the Gallipoli War. In Turkey, they celebrate it every year with pomp and grandeur...

Naturally. The Taliban, anyone in Afghanistan and hey, even the Vulcan Empire can only ever be defined within the parameters set for them by USA.

If USA says Taliban aren't honouring agreements, how can anyone prove otherwise?

All we need is a bomb attack, a "claim of responsibility", "verification" by international media, and there we have it.

If Taliban doesn't play the game USA wants, they get declared as not honouring peace agreements.

So darned easy this nation building. I could do it myself.

All these nations are either bordering neighbors of Afghanistan or would support Pakistan in this solution and the major ones with financial and military muscle are not exactly sucking up to the US

You seem to have this idea that all the nations you mentioned are all on the same side, and against the US.
USA does not want to leave the area because it's next target is China, and it want's to create problem in China using Muslims, as they have already started propaganda war against unproven Chines actions in Xinxiang.

All these nations are either bordering neighbors of Afghanistan or would support Pakistan in this solution and the major ones with financial and military muscle are not exactly sucking up to the US

USA does not want to leave the area because it's next target is China, and it want's to create problem in China using Muslims, as they have already started propaganda war against unproven Chines actions in Xinxiang.
A lot of the nations you've mentioned dislike, or outright hate the taliban, so again, not sure where you got the idea from.

The US has India to push its anti-China agenda in the region.

Its politics. Biden knows that if the US leaves, and the taliban take over, it'll damage his credibility at home.

There's no money to be made in Afghanistan at this point. It's just US politics at this point, which is preventing a complete withdrawal.
Well thanks to the Neocons the US has little credibility.

Haven't you notice recent change in US administration? Pakistan brought it upon it self...
USA does not want to leave the area because it's next target is China
You seriously think US want to use Afghanistan as launch pad in any potential war with China?
US supplies to Afghnaistan can choke any time China get hint of any anit China operation.
US presence in Afghanistan has one purpose, i.e. keep check on Pakistan.

The max level to which Pakistan was droned was in democrats rule ?

Beware what you wish for ;)

The policy will change as Biden comes to office, Trump would have brought his soldiers back but Biden is from the Obama creed, and they love waging wars and spread " Democracy " to brown people.

They always had little credibility. Its might makes right, that's the law of the Great Game. They don't need credibility, they just need to be stronger than their opponents.

trump good or bad reason has set the withdrawal ball going. I don’t think it can be stopped now by Biden

Americans are tired, pm Imran Khan visit was given full red carpet treatment. Americans want out, Taliban is no risk to Washington. only people to screw this up leave will be Liberal Democrat’s spiteful or , anti Pakistan interests to help Indians out

Haven't you notice recent change in US administration? Pakistan brought it upon it self...

You seriously think US want to use Afghanistan as launch pad in any potential war with China?
US supplies to Afghnaistan can choke any time China get hint of any anit China operation.
US presence in Afghanistan has one purpose, i.e. keep check on Pakistan.

To date no one in the US has given a clear real answer as to why the US forces are in Afghanistan. Surprising thing they are supported by Pakistan in their mission so PA is in the game for reasons we don't even know. So the next question is why is Pakistan supporting the US mission in Afghanistan even though the US is colluding with the Indians?

Surprising thing they are supported by Pakistan in their mission so PA is in the game for reasons we don't even know. So the next question is why is Pakistan supporting the US mission in Afghanistan even though the US is colluding with the Indians?

USA needs Pakistan to stay in Afghanistan. if Pakistan closed its ports to US ships, the US forces wont survive for a second. that acts as leverage for the US not to put sanctions on Pakistan because we trade a lot with them and our industries cant afford to lose customers at this present time. so, i think the main reason is the state of our economy.

To date no one in the US has given a clear real answer as to why the US forces are in Afghanistan. Surprising thing they are supported by Pakistan in their mission so PA is in the game for reasons we don't even know. So the next question is why is Pakistan supporting the US mission in Afghanistan even though the US is colluding with the Indians?
Keep PA busy and over stretched is the strategy here.

Back
Top Bottom