What's new

PDF Meet in London

Are you coming?

• Total voters
@Akheilos your flags are misleading. Is Akheilos = talon ?

Don't you think changing the ID is kind of problematic on this forum, people change ID and then no one knows who they are or were. I am personally not in favor of this rule that is allowed on this forum to change your ID with existing account. If someone wants to change his ID he should rather inform the mods that he is going to make a new account with another ID so that no suspicion is raised when this person comes as a new member with a new ID.

Don't you think changing the ID is kind of problematic on this forum, people change ID and then no one knows who they are or were. I am personally not in favor of this rule that is allowed on this forum to change your ID. If someone wants to change his ID he should rather inform the mods that he is going to make a new account with another ID so that no suspicion is raised when this person comes with as a new member with a new ID.
Well if that was done then we call it multiple ID and usually is the setting of a troll!

damn!

Changing ID with existing account is also kind of trolling or deceiving others about the original ID of a poster.
No mate...I dont deceive...everyone recognizes my style of writing...Plus I have my personal reasons to hide...Plz go inquire at GHQ it is anyone's right to change their handle!

No mate...I dont deceive...everyone recognizes my style of writing...Plus I have my personal reasons to hide...Plz go inquire at GHQ it is anyone's right to change their handle!

I know it is allowed on this forum, I was just talking generally changing an ID is not allowed on any other forum that I have come across over the last more than 10 years. PDF is the only forum which has such a crazy exception. It is wrong in many ways , for example if a person wants to track the posts of a poster that he read few years ago, he would not be able to do so if the that poster has changed his ID, perhaps that is the reason such a rule does not exist on any other forum, it is kind of loss of data and information in reference to a particular ID at a particular time.

I know it is allowed on this forum, I was just talking generally changing an ID is not allowed on any other forum that I have come across over the last more than 10 years. PDF is the only forum which has such a crazy exception. It is wrong in many ways , for example if a person wants to track the posts of a poster that he read few years ago, he would not be able to do so if the that poster has changed his ID, perhaps that is the reason such a rule does not exist on any other forum, it is kind of loss of data and information in reference to a particular ID at a particular time.
follow the poster...if the name is changed you will still be able to track :coffee:

Don't you think changing the ID is kind of problematic on this forum, people change ID and then no one knows who they are or were. I am personally not in favor of this rule that is allowed on this forum to change your ID with existing account. If someone wants to change his ID he should rather inform the mods that he is going to make a new account with another ID so that no suspicion is raised when this person comes as a new member with a new ID.
I think she simply changed her ID nick which many members did after requesting to admin/moderators . She did not created new account starting from zero post as newbie. If you login from Facebook/twitter then that account become your ID.

What i want to know is that if some members get banned. Can they create new IDs ? they blocked members based on their IP or what?

I will have to spend 115000 Rs just to get to this party :D

Ab yaari dosti ke liye paise koi ma'eani nahi rakhte...

Aa jao, maza aaye ga :D

a tou mein jao, lakin idher nokari say definitely nikala jao ga, kyon kay phir mien 1 month tou atleast reh kr jao ga...

I think she simply changed her ID nick which many members did after requesting to admin/moderators . She did not created new account starting from zero post as newbie. If you login from Facebook/twitter then that account become your ID.
She basically requested Admins to change her ID and they honoured her request. Easy - no need to change anything besides the Username title

What i want to know is that if some members get banned. Can they create new IDs ? they blocked members based on their IP or what?
Technically you can create as many ID's as you and for that you would need separate email addresses for registration but when the MODs trace duplicate ID through IP check they easily catch the duplicate IDs and it usually lead to permanent ban of duplicate ID or sometimes extended or permanent ban on existing ID's too... it may vary on case to case basis

a tou mein jao, lakin idher nokari say definitely nikala jao ga, kyon kay phir mien 1 month tou atleast reh kr jao ga...
aa jaa yaara.. tension na le... Kush nai honda.. Pakistan wich te baz dafa nokri wi mazak hi hondi hai... mera 1 janne wala WAPDA wich kam karda we... he decided to come to UK and worked here for about 1 year... and then caught and deported to Pakistan. He was working at the same place soon after he went back to Pakistan and claimed full salary of the whole year saying he was on holidays...

Agar naukri chali gayi to London main kaam shaam kar lena.. paise bhi achay banain ge aur goriyan dekh ke dil ko thandak bhi pohanchti rahay gi

Back
Top Bottom