What's new

PDF Meet in London

Are you coming?

• Total voters
Lets have a gathering of PDF members in London. Anybody is most welcome

Official Language: English, Urdu, Hindi or Punjabi
Venue: TBD
Venue: TBD

You would have to check incoming members for suicide vests. Most of British-Pakistani PDF members barring few like you and Oscar are hardcore Jihadis.

I dont even deny it! Heck I am allowed alone all over Europe and USA but god forbid I am alone in Pakistan to breathe some air :(

Really ? :o:

Pakistan isn't that conservative...heck @Informant even goes to work wearing hair colour & a whitening mask on his face & no one thinks less of him ! :unsure:

Really ? :o:

Pakistan isn't that conservative...heck @Informant even goes to work wearing hair colour & a whitening mask on his face & no one thinks less of him ! :unsure:
sigh ....headache of being abroad too long....My parents left Pakistan in late 1980s and well...they didnt realize Pakistan moved on...their mindset is still the "conservative masoom" of 1980s....

As for the rest of my family...they are just trouble makers :(

If you arrange it within 10 days than definitely i will not be able to attend, if it's after 10 days than surely i will not be able to attend.

If you arrange it within 10 days than definitely i will not be able to attend, if it's after 10 days than surely i will not be able to attend.
aap and @JonAsad ker lain plan ;)

Oh wait did you just troll? :blink:

So are you living in Finland or UK? When are you free to visit London?

I am interested in arranging this meeting within the next 7-10 days.

Weekend 2/3 August is good - what say?

before 3rd August...I am leaving on 3rd :ashamed:
So that means we should meet on 2nd of August

Come on guys --- where are you??????

Come on Londoners - don't be shy... Come forward

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom