What's new

PDF Meet in London

Are you coming?

• Total voters
@Proudpakistaniguy are you available on 2nd or 3rd of August?

No sorry, i already booked weekend for Bournemouth or isale of wight with my friends..hot season perfect for beach..a jahoo sare kachey pehan k :D

aether i dont think we have much people willing to come any way...so i guess this plan will remain plan

No sorry, i already booked weekend for Bournemouth or isale of wight with my friends..hot season perfect for beach..a jahoo sare kachey pehan k :D

aether i dont think we have much people willing to come any way...so i guess this plan will remain plan
Koi nai convince @a hashmi and @Akheilos and we can all meet in bournemouth :lol:

Koi nai convince @a hashmi and @Akheilos and we can all meet in bournemouth :lol:
garmi mein wesse beach yea sea side he perfect ha. I never felt such heat and sweating in uk but yesterday and today it was very warm day just like in Pakistan...mein tu wese kisi desi muhtarma ko kabi beach par na le jahoon tu @Akheilos agar Muhatarma hein tu na baba ..

I will definitely meet you some day whether this plan finalised or not.. I often visit London. My problem is i only get one or two days off in week and there is always so much to do and holidays i always save for Pakistan..

garmi mein wesse beach yea sea side he perfect ha. I never felt such heat and sweating in uk but yesterday and today it was very warm day just like in Pakistan...mein tu wese kisi desi muhtarma ko kabi beach par na le jahoon tu @Akheilos agar Muhatarma hein tu na baba ..

I will definitely meet you some day whether this plan finalised or not.. I often visit London. My problem is i only get one or two days off in week and there is always so much to do and holidays i always save for Pakistan..
I understand...

Everybody has a busy schedule in UK... We need appointment to go to sleep

London is too hot for me and too many Somalians to top it off. I'm going to stay in my town surrounded by hills and sheep.

Every1 come to Bradford, Have a Buffet at Anams
my treat

:)

And get food poising from Pakistani take aways.:D

London is too hot for me and too many Somalians to top it off. I'm going to stay in my town surrounded by hills and sheep.

And get food poising from Pakistani take aways.:D
I thought you live in London

So you are in Scotland/Northern England or Southwest? Which city?

Cumbria perhaps?

Lot of meetings are scheduled.... I think i have seen 3 such meetings planned....... All the best for your meeting....

Btw i am yet to meet a PDFiyan in real life, but i guess i will meet couple of them in few months....

Back
Top Bottom