What's new

PDF Meet in London

Are you coming?

• Total voters
Bro, those dates I won't be able to make it. We all need an agreeable date first.
Akhelios leaving on 3rd of August

I am self employed so can tweak my working hours. Come on Londoners please come forward...

Come on those members who voted, please find an appropriate time before 3rd of August.

I know all of you will be busy on Eid day, besides that?

Bro, those dates I won't be able to make it. We all need an agreeable date first.
@waz @Proudpakistaniguy @a hashmi

What dates are you free before 3rd of August?

28, 29, 30, 31, 01, 02?

Consider it as a lottery.. choose your number :D

You have the option to choose multiple numbers.

I am available on the following dates (bold)

28, 29, 30, 31, 01, 02?

Guys send me your mobile number in PM.

I am not sure how many of you will adhere to your promise so I need to speak to you face to face to confirm the dates

@waz @a hashmi @Irfan Baloch @Proudpakistaniguy @Akheilos
Dude....I realized the wedding I am supposed to attend is on 2nd...Well I most likely will get out early coz I dont know the people :P

Poori duniya 2nd ko shadi keri hai? :unsure:

The only serious members seems to me are

Irfan Baloch, Akheilos, A Hashmi and myself. So there are 4 members I believe will definitely will spare time

Waz and proudpakistaniguy are unsure or perhaps changed their mind :(

-------

Come on Londoners I am sure there are at least 20-50 people from London, please come forward. Doesn't matter if you are new or old member, we are not asking your seniority... doesn't matter if you are single or married, we are not taking your virginity :rofl:

28, 29, 30, 31, 01, 02?

28, 29, 30, 31, 01, 02?
I am available on every day except Eid day ...got whole day at some aunty's :angel:

Irfan Baloch, Akheilos, A Hashmi and myself. So there are 4 members I believe will definitely will spare time

-------

Come on Londoners I am sure there are at least 20-50 people from London, please come forward. Doesn't matter if you are new or old member, we are not asking your seniority... doesn't matter if you are single or married, we are not taking your virginity :rofl:

Well can @waz and @Proudpakistaniguy do it before 2nd? Coz they both are either at a wedding or paddling on the beach respectively!

28, 29, 30, 31, 01, 02?

28, 29, 30, 31, 01, 02?

Sorry bro, it's difficult. I was looking at after the 3rd of August. I sound like a killjoy, but with moving house and this wedding that hits on the 1 and 3rd, it will be too much.

-------

Oh my dear @Aether I had only weekend off which is booked already for beaches. I am even working on Eid day as could not get holiday so tomorrow i will offer Eid prayers and will go to work and then i would have only week before leaving to Pakistan so yes sorry from my side and i will leave my contact number for you . we can meet next time if not this time :)

seethi kyoon bajahey..

you are celebrating eid tomorrow or day after tomorrow? Is there one Eid this time? lol
lozl idher tou ghar par everyone is farigh from rozay :whistle:

Saudi followers no one is interested in looking for the moon :(

lozl idher tou ghar par everyone is farigh from rozay :whistle:

Saudi followers no one is interested in looking for the moon :(

Yea its ok ..itna time nhi moon yea sun dekhtey rheein clouds main lakin mullah hazaraat agree kab karhein ghey ek dosrey sey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom