What's new

PDF Meet in London

Are you coming?

• Total voters
Not on the 2nd bro, I have a major wedding on.

But I'd be happy to come along at a later date.
where is the wedding taking place? even my other half was talking about attending marriage on 2nd of August... May be its the same wedding by coincidence...

She basically requested Admins to change her ID and they honoured her request. Easy - no need to change anything besides the Username title

Technically you can create as many ID's as you and for that you would need separate email addresses for registration but when the MODs trace duplicate ID through IP check they easily catch the duplicate IDs and it usually lead to permanent ban of duplicate ID or sometimes extended or permanent ban on existing ID's too... it may vary on case to case basis

aa jaa yaara.. tension na le... Kush nai honda.. Pakistan wich te baz dafa nokri wi mazak hi hondi hai... mera 1 janne wala WAPDA wich kam karda we... he decided to come to UK and worked here for about 1 year... and then caught and deported to Pakistan. He was working at the same place soon after he went back to Pakistan and claimed full salary of the whole year saying he was on holidays...

Agar naukri chali gayi to London main kaam shaam kar lena.. paise bhi achay banain ge aur goriyan dekh ke dil ko thandak bhi pohanchti rahay gi

oh yara sarkari nokri si, athay mien corporate slave haga wan, truck di bati pechalay laga wan... :(

plus if I get fired or quit, I wont get experience cetificate, unless I complete 3 years here.

where is the wedding taking place? even my other half was talking about attending marriage on 2nd of August... May be its the same wedding by coincidence...

Lol. Is it in London, M25 a hotel?

So are you living in Finland or UK? When are you free to visit London?

I am interested in arranging this meeting within the next 7-10 days.
your train tickets to lundon are a rip off
will have to take a day off though.. wll see if I can make it

i am willing to spend money on my ticket if you are buying lunch?

your train tickets to lundon are a rip off
will have to take a day off though.. wll see if I can make it

i am willing to spend money on my ticket if you are buying lunch?
Yeah Lunch is from me.... You just be ready...

sigh ....headache of being abroad too long....My parents left Pakistan in late 1980s and well...they didnt realize Pakistan moved on...their mindset is still the "conservative masoom" of 1980s....

As for the rest of my family...they are just trouble makers :(
Your family is same like mine lol

Its the fake ''gangastas'' that put me off from Bradford.:lol:
really cant stand them. absolutely pathetic in every sense. failures to achieve anything respectable and failures to be bad boys, best they do is drive some BMW's from drug money until they are nicked.

yes speaking from experience, cousin's son got nicked..

Aik Islamabad mein bhi ho jaye.:rolleyes:
you arrange it then.. dont wait for others

Any feedback available from any PDF meets held?

WOW!

This is so like us Pakis! Can't arrange a date...

In following all these msgs I'm totally bamboozled, are we meeting?
If yes, 2 or 3 August?
I'm good on both, but 3rd sounds good as everyone "usually" has a free Sunday (??)
And there's a real good Turkish restaurant in north London...

WOW!

This is so like us Pakis! Can't arrange a date...

In following all these msgs I'm totally bamboozled, are we meeting?
If yes, 2 or 3 August?
I'm good on both, but 3rd sounds good as everyone "usually" has a free Sunday (??)
And there's a real good Turkish restaurant in north London...
Guys send me your mobile number in PM.

I am not sure how many of you will adhere to your promise so I need to speak to you face to face to confirm the dates

@waz @a hashmi @Irfan Baloch @Proudpakistaniguy @Akheilos

Back
Top Bottom