What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i try to increase the font size, earlier it would increase the size, while using the complete screen. now, it increases size only within the pre-defined area. which means i still have a lot of space vacant to the right of the screen.

am using firefox

edit - ok it seems to use the vacant place once the font size is increased beyond a particular limit.

when i try to increase the font size, earlier it would increase the size, while using the complete screen. now, it increases size only within the pre-defined area. which means i still have a lot of space vacant to the right of the screen.

am using firefox

edit - ok it seems to use the vacant place once the font size is increased beyond a particular limit.

Provide a screenshot of you what you want exactly.

Good design...

Further improvements should come with the passage of time :)

I guess the new posts feature solves the issue of currently active threads that I was raising before.

Betterrrrr!!!! I was panicked!!! (Though the Pakistan Defence Forum was looking politically correct in Indian blue!!) :D

Now please restore the two country flags, our country is our identity, otherwise we are just some strange sounding user names on internet.

And one more suggestion, there are some members who are here only to troll & abuse, I suggest something like a 50 posts check, if the member has contributed nothing but nonsense in last 50 posts, then ban him for life. :)

Rape threads: We have completed probably 1000 threads for both Delhi rape case and Mumbai rape case, we already know more about those rapes than the unfortunate rape victims. Either ban rape threads, or if PDF is serious about discussing this issue, then we should discuss it without any country specific prejudice, we should not have any restrictions about opening rape related threads for any country.

Sometimes members use foul language to female members without knowing their gender, one new female member was also mentioning this. You can consider to show gender in some manner, maybe a blue avatar frame for male members, and pink avatar frame for female members! :)

Finally, Indian flag.

Speed is slow with all those fighter planes and mountains to load each time mods.

Sometimes members use foul language to female members without knowing their gender,
Foul, obscene or abusive language should not be allowed at all. I have also observed some members using abusive language. Some measure to check this trend should be introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom