What's new

Taka Pay Card launched by three banks in Bangladesh

Well! Then don’t use the cards!

No one is forcing you!

I certainly will use the cards given Bank notes are dirty and are disease carriers!

Filthy bank notes handle by filthy people!
Here in Japan we do not hear this kind of cards. Will Hasina ask employers to pay with cards.

Then you go to the market, do some shoppings and are beaten by the mob for paying with cards.

Will you like this happening to you. You are as crazy as Hasina. Both of you need immediate psychiatric attention.

Here in Japan we do not hear this kind of cards. Will Hasina ask employers to pay with cards.

Then you go to the market, do some shoppings and are beaten by the mob for paying with cards.

Will you like this happening to you. You are as crazy as Hasina. Both of you need immediate psychiatric attention.
Why would anyone beat you for paying with cards. Infact card users get better treatment in stores because they spend higher. Japan also has their own card network called JCB like in India Rupay. Cash is almost extinct in India, we pay through either UPI or cards.

It's a friggin debit card. Why are you congratulating Sheikh Hasina for this?
Replacing foreign products is a great step in right direction. Countries are known with their leaders, I can't congratulate 200 million of you personally.

Last edited:
India is binding BD with economic ropes. No wonder, people want Hasina out in a fair election in January next year,

@IndianLite

He is just happy that money from Bangladesh will flow so freely into India, supporting their moribund economy.
The lopsided trade relation with India is sucking our economy dry. We cannot afford yet another money scheme that is designed to favor India. Hasina is a wrong headed woman and needs mental treatment from a reputed mental hospital in Bangladesh.

The lopsided trade relation with India is sucking our economy dry. We cannot afford yet another money scheme that is designed to favor India. Hasina is a wrong headed woman and needs mental treatment from a reputed mental hospital in Bangladesh.

I think her days are numbered, if the frenetic activity by Peter Haas and the rest of the US Embassy staff is anything to go by.

The fall of the axe is going to be sudden, which seems more and more likely.

I think her days are numbered, if the frenetic activity by Peter Haas and the rest of the US Embassy staff is anything to go by.

The fall of the axe is going to be sudden, which seems more and more likely.
Alhamdulillah:-)

Back
Top Bottom