What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
{"sizeCode":"m","maxWidth":96,"maxDimension":"height","width":215,"height":144,"cropX":23,"cropY":0,"urls":{"l":"data\/avatars
\/l\/144\/144062.jpg?
1383062230","m":"data\/avatars\/m\/144\/144062.jpg?1383062230","s":"data\/avatars
\/s\/144\/144062.jpg?
1383062230"},"user_
id":144062,"avatar_
date":1383062230,"cropCss":{"left":"-23px","top":"24px"}
,"message":"Upload completedsuccessfully","_visitor_conversationsUnread":"0","_visitor_alertsUnread":"0"}
^^ Error message when i change my avatar

Site is coming along nicely. Few bugs, I am sure you have the details. Impressive work @WebMaster

Avatars are a little huge also, but I am sure you are still working on a few kinks.

@WebMaster nice work buddy

btw can you please deal with the video links problem?

nice look webby.
what about the mobile view though?:frown:

Will convert all video links to video today, InshAllah.

Very good work Webmaster and your team.

I have a few questions though. When will the country flags be back? And if they will be back will there be two options once again? I mean a flag that shows the country you were born in (home country) and a flag of the country that you are currently located in?

Also I have noticed that you cannot find threads that were made by yourself before the update of the forum. On the old forum you could enter your user and find the threads that you once made. Will that feature be back?
Also one more question. Is Arabic working once again if you want to use it in your signature? Because I had an Arabic signature before and when the new update arrived it would not show it. Still does not want to. Or should I just try to write it again and see if it works then?
Thank you in advance and once again well done job.

Oh, I have one final question. Where is that background from? I mean the mountains in the background. It reminds me of some of the mountain ranges in Hijaz although this particular one that you have used is more barren. My initial guess is somewhere in the Baluchistan province.:coffee:

Well it has started looking good, isn't it?

I like it but I can't change my avatar and I don't know how to change the signature :/

new look is not good :disagree: ... who design that... PDF has changed many looks ... but this look is really not good ... but i appreciate to those who worked on that:cheers: ... o_O

Looking good, nice work @WebMaster

I think you might wanna add the toplist showing the current active threads if Xenforo allows that feature.

new look is not good :disagree: ... who design that... PDF has changed many looks ... but this look is really not good ... but i appreciate to those who worked on that:cheers: ... o_O
What don't you like about it? We will fix it.

What don't you like about it? We will fix it.

sir in main form page we donot have the display of recent discussed topics in new look... in last layout we have recently discussed topics displayed in last. so we had an idea whats recently discussed... and sir second thing is new layout has every thing very light in color... it seem like the previous layout of pakwheel forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom