What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes members use foul language
Foul, obscene or abusive language should not be allowed at all. I have also observed some members using abusive language. Some measure to check this trend should be introduced.

"REPORT" is the tab to be used .

Just 4days on PDF and i have been using it a lot
:angel:

Lol

"REPORT" is the tab to be used .

Just 4days on PDF and i have been using it a lot
:angel:

Lol

It doesn't work all the time, maybe such posts will be removed in 7 days, but by the time the thread itself will become old and inactive. And if someone quote that post, then it will remain.

Its not the die for look I was hoping for,but yes,its nice.quite like it actually. Thank to the team who made it possible.

It doesn't work all the time, maybe such posts will be removed in 7 days, but by the time the thread itself will become old and inactive. And if someone quote that post, then it will remain.
Then believe it or not....i reported a member's comment against another member on the thread called "which Indian empire was the best" in the morning.And by afternoon it was gone.
I dont know which mod deleted it....but it was quick.:dance3:

Live posts should be revived. NUDE pics as profile pic should be banned

@Web-Master Can code the forum to resize according to the screen size.Something like this.....

2hmhdnk.png

PDF looks funny on a 25" + screen with FullHD resolution.

@WebMaster

please bring back the old look, it contributed to pdf's cult status among websites, the old look has its own beauty with out it pdf is incomplete

Huh, the PDF now has change its appearances and unique theme? The current simple style with behind mountain-image look very horrible in my opinion.

As for PAF Mirage's training exercise along with Jordanian/US F-16 and F-18 during Falcon Air Exercise 2010 at Jordanian Air Base via Mountain areas. :frown:

Where is my Avatar? :hitwall:Every time i set a new one it says complete. But then shows nothing.I want an Avatar.:cray:

The new look is looking good, thanks.

@WebMaster, the avatar image is breaking into pixels and blurry are you gonna fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom