What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal (strictly personal) opinion/suggestion to and Hindus. Never doubt the nationalism, desh-bhakti, motives of Indian Christians BUT keep an eye on Pentecost Pastors. Even we are wary of them!

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

bjp has not ruled UP since a long time. Their support base is weak. When did Bjp attack christians in Up.
I highly doubt you.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

What is pentecost pastor

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

What is pentecost pastor

there are no cases of christian prosecution in UP :coffee:

The problem with Keralites is that just bcs everything is honky dory in Kerala, they will never understand the religious dynamics in rest of India. When I hear religious riots in other parts of India, I always asked myself why these people can have some beer and make merry like in Kerala and keep the religious BS at home until I learnt Indian history (no the one that is taught in schools). I learnt that Kerala on a large part was lucky to not face the various invasions, subjugations and persecutions that other parts of India has to face which eventually shaped their religious and cultural outlook. So I understand that I cannot apply Kerala standards to rest of India but I am sure given enough time they will also come around.

PS: I am also a Keralite.

My personal (strictly personal) opinion/suggestion to and Hindus. Never doubt the nationalism, desh-bhakti, motives of Indian Christians BUT keep an eye on Pentecost Pastors. Even we are wary of them!

Thats impossible, having family in India I have realized that they can never raise their voice for their rights without being called traitors to their land. The minorities are in a delicate position. If they continue raising their voice they will be called anti-indian, if they forsake their rights they will be nothing but an oppressed, brutalized minority attacked by fanatics constantly with no court or humanitarian group willing to give them justice.

My advice to you is not to give up on your rights or you will regret it all your life. I don't say this as a Pakistani, I say this as a fellow human being truly worried by the fate you are suffering in India.

See even now you are abusing your own people to please the majority. Christians must display unity in the face of adversity.

we will never question the nationalism of any subject of our nation as they are our brothers and sisters when it comes to nationalism be ti Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Muslim, Jain, etc.

Almost all of my Christian contacts say the same and despise them...so don't you think there is a certain level of responsibility among Christian community to reign in these trouble makers.

[/COLOR]What is pentecost pastor
That is a sect of the Christians who are half backed with the knowledge of Christianity intended for one purpose only to go door to door and do the preaching.

They are not like Protestents or RC or Orthodox which are the real lines of Christian sects.

The problem with Keralites is that just bcs everything is honky dory in Kerala, they will never understand the religious dynamics in rest of India. When I hear religious riots in other parts of India, I always asked myself why these people can have some beer and make merry like in Kerala and keep the religious BS at home until I learnt Indian history (no the one that is taught in schools). I learnt that Kerala on a large part was lucky to not face the various invasions, subjugations and persecutions that other parts of India has to face which eventually shaped their religious and cultural outlook. So I understand that I cannot apply Kerala standards to rest of India but I am sure given enough time they will also come around.

PS: I am also a Keralite.

i heard in kerela some muslim fanatic roaming in bike beating people who talk with muslim women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom