What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
JatAtl

Mods banned you for consistent off topic posts and of course trolling.
BTW - you are off topic yet again. Look at the title and look at what you are posing - Simples..

JatAtl

Mods banned you for consistent off topic posts and of course trolling.
BTW - you are off topic yet again. Look at the title and look at what you are posing - Simples..

Is this a topic about religion . Is religion based topics banned here per rules, yes/ no? Was it not just closed when a Jew did it- THINK tank!

Is this a topic about religion . Is religion based topics banned here per rules, yes/ no? Was it not just closed when a Jew did it- THINK!

Nope this is exposing the fact that India is non secular state which is a political discussion

Is this a topic about religion . Is religion based topics banned here per rules, yes/ no? Was it not just closed when a Jew did it- THINK!

No - this article is about Pastor beaten and paraded naked by hindu extremists. It has nothing to do with what you was posting. Why do you attempt to veer off topic again? Why cant you just stop trolling and stick to the topic? Dont you want to say anything about if this is a regular event in your secular nation? Why do you have the urge to talk about other religions on this thread. Jeeeeeez - and you ask ME to think? - Either stop trolling / being off topic or get ready for a ban.

Nope this is exposing the fact that India is non secular state which is a political discussion

Crap like this gets Americans , Indians, Israelis banned 99.99 times out of 100- but mods just let people like you do this daily. you don't contribute to any post in any meaningful way , just spew your anti Semitism, anti hindu, anti india, anti US … every freaking day and they let you!

Crap like this gets Americans , Indians, Israelis banned 99.99 times out of 100- but mods just let people like you do this daily. you don't contribute to any post in any meaningful way , just spew your anti Semitism, anti hindu, anti india, anti US … every freaking day and they let you!

No - this article is about Pastor beaten and paraded naked by hindu extremists. It has nothing to do with what you was posting. Why do you attempt to veer off topic again? Why cant you just stop trolling and stick to the topic? Dont you want to say anything about if this is a regular event in your secular nation? Why do you have the urge to talk about other religions on this thread. Jeeeeeez - and you ask ME to think? - Either stop trolling / being off topic or get ready for a ban.

Christian beaten by hindus is not religion based topic. Can we all grow up to be think tank like you?

Christian beaten by hindus is not religion based topic. Can we all grow up to be think tank like you?

Well if India was secular you wouldn't go around beating up Christians would you

that is rather eloquent for you old boy. Now tell me how does it feel to live in the heart of India the epicenter of Hindu terrorism encouraged by that ideology that has similarities to Zionism and Nazism what is it.... Hindutva
so you mean to say there are no religious violence in other secular nations india is secular coz the law didn't give the right to those people to do that if there was a law than india wouldnt be a secular but sadly for you there isn't such kind of law
Hindutva is not like violent like jihadism or nazism it has major concept of ahimsa(non violence)

I am fed up of receiving reports from this thread. You guys make one post and report 3 times. If there is something constructive coming out of this thread, you can request other Moderators to reopen it. Its boiling my head after reading couple of posts here and instead of cleaning up everything from the very first page

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom