What's new

Chhattisgarh: 9 Christians hospitalized after mob of armed Hindus attack church

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
INDIANORTH INDIA

Nine Christians hospitalised after Hindu mob entered church, attack pastor in Chhattisgarh​

MAKTOOB STAFF
christian-1.jpeg

At least nine Christians were attacked by Hindu nationalists in Chhattisgarh’s after a mob burst into a newly built church hall in Koshalnar village during Sunday service.
The assailants beat the congregation, resulting in the hospitalization of nine.

On Sunday, the mob amassed and surrounded the Church during worship.
The saffron mob demanded that the pastor and his brother come out of the hall. The pastor converted to Christianity in 2013 and has been practicing and evangelizing since. He founded the church in Koshalnar, where the incident took place. When the two emerged, the mob attacked them with clubs, cursing them and accusing them of abandoning the Hindu faith.
The mob also erupted into the church hall and beat the Christians gathered for worship.
The violent attack led to several Christians sustaining serious injuries. They were later rushed to the hospital for treatment by the Christian community.
The frequency and severity of persecution on Christians have been increasing in Chhattisgarh, one of the 11 states where anti-conversion laws are implemented.

they are not ORIGINAL CHRISTIAN

CHURCH is on mission to CONVERTING ALL TRIBALS IN INDIA FOR THE RICEBAGS EXCHANGE !!

even ORIGINAL CHRISTIANS from BRITISH AND PORTUGAL rule are NOT LIKING the NEW CONVERT who are the LOW DALITS

the last life BAD KARMA, therefore.. they are HAVING BIRTH AS LOWEST

CHURCH is on mission to CONVERTING ALL TRIBALS IN INDIA FOR THE RICEBAGS EXCHANGE !!

even ORIGINAL CHRISTIANS from BRITISH AND PORTUGAL rule are NOT LIKING the NEW CONVERT who are the LOW DALITS

I have one colleague just like you who thinks we shouldn't help beggars and socially downtrodden people like dalits because this is karma for their previous life's actions.

I think that is a very bad philosophy as it is devoid of humanity. This also probably why India is abundant with food and resources, yet has the problem of malnutrition and poverty.

I have one colleague just like you who thinks we shouldn't help beggars and socially downtrodden people like dalits because this is karma for their previous life's actions.

I think that is a very bad philosophy as it is devoid of humanity. This also probably why India is abundant with food and resources, yet has the problem of malnutrition and poverty.
when did I say they shouldn't be helped ?

I pointed out a FACT about the Vatican's ungodly obsession with, and unholy mission to CONVERT all of India's poor. They get raises, promotions and money on annual reviews based on how many they converted and BRAG about it in their conferences. One way or the other, down the line they will do paisa vasooling through these converts.

and most regular generational Christians (that I know at least) do not approve.

"you could tell from their unkempt hair and bad body odour" .. used to joke a Goan friend of mine (sorta OG Christian) about new Dalit converts when they came to their quite prestigious school on their quotas.

You and me can see it for what it is, shrug, and get on with it.. who the hell cares, right ?

WRONG ! .. jazbaati hardcore Hindu nationalists do care lol

but to be completely fair, they do have a bit of a point.. why not just let things take their natural course ? We don't have a religious diktat here, unlike over our western fence neighbours' where to leave whatever religion means the death penalty and so on.

I also know very well to do Punjabi Indians from both here and the UK who converted to Christianity of their own free will, just felt a spiritual calling whatever blah.. THAT, is legit.

quotabaazi, rice bag "enticement" and the rest is just low lifery.

but they need to prepare their annual reports and submit those too..

Damn Musalmans and Jews got all sorts of fail safe redundancies built in

about time we caught up, even if it is only because our hand is being forced.

Christians should be sent to Pakistan
We are a muslim nation, you already forgot? The proper solution would be for christians to carve out a christian country from within the dying dharmic civilization's territory.

We are a muslim nation, you already forgot? The proper solution would be for christians to carve out a christian country from within the dying dharmic civilization's territory.
Jinnah and Muslims believe in Abrahamic brotherhood. Pakistan treats it's Christian minority with utmost respect.

Christians should abandon India for a tolerant and inclusive Muslim Riyasat E Medina

No religion should be allowed in India. They are all dragging us backwards.

when did I say they shouldn't be helped ?

I pointed out a FACT about the Vatican's ungodly obsession with, and unholy mission to CONVERT all of India's poor. They get raises, promotions and money on annual reviews based on how many they converted and BRAG about it in their conferences. One way or the other, down the line they will do paisa vasooling through these converts.

and most regular generational Christians (that I know at least) do not approve.

"you could tell from their unkempt hair and bad body odour" .. used to joke a Goan friend of mine (sorta OG Christian) about new Dalit converts when they came to their quite prestigious school on their quotas.

You and me can see it for what it is, shrug, and get on with it.. who the hell cares, right ?

WRONG ! .. jazbaati hardcore Hindu nationalists do care lol

but to be completely fair, they do have a bit of a point.. why not just let things take their natural course ? We don't have a religious diktat here, unlike over our western fence neighbours' where to leave whatever religion means the death penalty and so on.

I also know very well to do Punjabi Indians from both here and the UK who converted to Christianity of their own free will, just felt a spiritual calling whatever blah.. THAT, is legit.

quotabaazi, rice bag "enticement" and the rest is just low lifery.

but they need to prepare their annual reports and submit those too..

Damn Musalmans and Jews got all sorts of fail safe redundancies built in

about time we caught up, even if it is only because our hand is being forced.
If people are leaving your religion for a bag of rice, maybe it's time to do some introspection?

If they want to be Christian, then they are christian

What's this original nonsense 😂😂😂

If someone is willing to leave Hinduism for a bag of rice then that is what Hinduism is worth

Jinnah and Muslims believe in Abrahamic brotherhood. Pakistan treats it's Christian minority with utmost respect.

Christians should abandon India for a tolerant and inclusive Muslim Riyasat E Medina

If indians hate each other then partition india

Why do you think other countries will accept indians because you can't live together, just divide your areas

Under able leadings of Mr Modi

we are going from dying to rising

a bit of turbulence is expected just after launch, nothing unusual

main engine parameters healthy

minor damage to vessel, small minority hypochondriacs are panicking but its just a small scratch.

all systems go

anyone endangers the mission, they will be purged out into the vacuum of deep space 🚀 🤖🚩

If people are leaving your religion for a bag of rice, maybe it's time to do some introspection?
the poorest are being lured to add numbers.. its essentially a corporate scam.

its not "haram" or anything here to believe in it ALL.. christ also, prophet also, buddha and ram, sikh gurus.. also.

or none at all.

it is a bit beyond me to explain it well, as I suspect it might just be a bit beyond you (not you personally, but generically, you lot which includes many hindus too) to grasp it even if I could articulate it properly, which, again, just to remind you, is beyond me.

therefore, loop of misunderstanding is happening here.

Whats more inhumane is trying to convert the less fortunate through deception, there's a reason most of this violence happens in tribal areas against missionaries.

Don't put words in our mouth. Muslims have fought christians for all of 1400 years.

There were no christians in Riyasat E Medina.

the poorest are being lured to add numbers.. its essentially a corporate scam.

its not "haram" or anything here to believe in it ALL.. christ also, prophet also, buddha and ram, sikh gurus.. also.

or none at all.

it is a bit beyond me to explain it well, as I suspect it might just be a bit beyond you (not you personally, but generically, you lot which includes many hindus too) to grasp it even if I could articulate it properly, which, again, just to remind you, is beyond me.

therefore, loop of misunderstanding is happening here.

I am personally against death penalty fro apostasy in Islam. Apostates will be judged by their Maker, that's for damn sure. If someone's faith to weak enough that the only thing holding it in place is the fear of punishment, that's not real faith. And I don't want those people in my ranks.

So, this Missionary Inc, corporate or not, what's the problem with it? From what I can see, these missionaries are just separating the wheat from the chaff. Would you rather have devoted hindus, or hindus who are a rice-bag away from saying "bye, felicia" to all 5000 years of your history?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom