What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the pastor found out to his cost. Not only do Indians not know what secularism they should ask the pastor what he thinks of Indian definition of peacefully
i think bhai, the word secularism and INDIA haunts you more than any thing in this world,.
if you are so worried about minoriteis in INDIA, we have no objection in you inviting them to PAKISTAN and giving them a better life than what can INDIA offier to them.

As the pastor found out to his cost. Not only do Indians not know what secularism they should ask the pastor what he thinks of Indian definition of peacefully

May be Pakistani could explain here what exactly is secularism ?
You can ask the Pastor in India... elsewhere he would have been blown up in his Church by some bomber... from some Peshawar Madarsa.

Unfortunate comment, explain why?

I once remember a sentence by an Indian member, where he said something to the effect of "I have always been secular Indian and I say Salam to all Muslims I meet".

That's called being nice, not secular.

Can you explain the world secular then? in your logic...interest to know.

i think bhai, the word secularism and INDIA haunts you more than any thing in this world,.
if you are so worried about minoriteis in INDIA, we have no objection in you inviting them to PAKISTAN and giving them a better life than what can INDIA offier to them.

Actually then wants to prove we are wrong by saying live and let live..

I once remember a sentence by an Indian member, where he said something to the effect of "I have always been secular Indian and I say Salam to all Muslims I meet".

That's called being nice, not secular.

Despite each communities' differences, we have also learned to coexist even through bans of cow meat, banned books and films to accommodate each others' beliefs.

I guess you didn't read my post. #21

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/163930-dhoni-accepted-islam-2.html#post2673034

Yeah India ain't perfect, however its come a long way. Especially after being such a traditional and culturally/religious country.

Some examples...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ing-beef-cops-can-raid-mere-suspicion-61.html

(That's just in one state, beef is still sold in other parts of India with large populations of minorities)

To accommodate Muslims, the following books have been banned Satanic Verses, Islam – A Concept of Political World Invasion (2003) , Lajja (Banned in a few states with significant Muslim populations), etc..

Some films that have been banned in a few states to accommodate the large Christian populations within them.

The Da Vinci Code - Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu, etc.. Exorcist as well in some parts of India (for obvious reasons)

Cheers to putting our religious/cultural differences behind us.. which I doubt you'll find anywhere west of India's border ;)

a2yxa9.jpg

m74cpz.jpg

keaxco.jpg

:-)lol:)
343ng9t.jpg

(reads Merry Christmas)

Here's to you aryan

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a shame that Indian secularism is dead. thought I would bump up this thread

Obsession with India at its peak..bumping up old threads...:lol:

just exposing Incredible Indian duplicity

....Or betraying your incredible, to the point of being unhealthy, obsession over India.

Any way let me not serve your intent. This is my last reply on this thread.

How is it unhealthy to point out that some of you lie and tryto make out that you are a secular country. When in reality India is the epicentre of Hindu terrorism

what has this got to with secularism?
and when it comes to religious terrorism muslims better keep their mouth shut

What missionaries. Missionaries are first step to colonizing..

Although unfortunate I believe beatings and abuses comes as a package when you become a Christian and I don't blame anybody for it and I only have blessings for them.It has been so from the first century until now.I go on the say that the Church has been watered by the blood of the saints throughout the centuries.Christianity spread the maximum when Christians were tortured and killed,so is true for today.We get such news many times and we all pray not only for our bothers and sisters but also for those who persecuted them.And one thing mentioned in this article was that the pastor had been earlier persecuting Christians and he himself became a Christian later on.I was reminded of Apostle Paul who himself was like this pastor persecuting Christians wherever he could find them,but went onto become the greatest missionaries for Christ and he was also martyred-had his head chopped off for his belief.Of all the apostles only john had a non-violent death.After all Jesus Himself said if the people treated Him in such gruesome manner it would be no surprise if they do the same to his disciples as well. Maranatha.

Although unfortunate I believe beatings and abuses comes as a package when you become a Christian and I don't blame anybody for it and I only have blessings for them.It has been so from the first century until now.I go on the say that the Church has been watered by the blood of the saints throughout the centuries.Christianity spread the maximum when Christians were tortured and killed,so is true for today.We get such news many times and we all pray not only for our bothers and sisters but also for those who persecuted them.And one thing mentioned in this article was that the pastor had been earlier persecuting Christians and he himself became a Christian later on.I was reminded of Apostle Paul who himself was like this pastor persecuting Christians wherever he could find them,but went onto become the greatest missionaries for Christ and he was also martyred-had his head chopped off for his belief.Of all the apostles only john had a non-violent death.After all Jesus Himself said if the people treated Him in such gruesome manner it would be no surprise if they do the same to his disciples as well. Maranatha.

Its nice to hear you say that mate peace and all that. But I am sure that there are some on the receiving end who are not as forgiving. In any event we must expose this kind of abuse and hope it discourages others

Its nice to hear you say that mate peace and all that. But I am sure that there are some on the receiving end who are not as forgiving. In any event we must expose this kind of abuse and hope it discourages others
Buddy you don't need great strength to go and hit somebody.You need greater to hold yourself back and forgive them.The world around you would be watching you and they themselves would decide(at least in their hearts) who is right.

Buddy you don't need great strength to go and hit somebody.You need greater to hold yourself back and forgive them.The world around you would be watching you and they themselves would decide(at least in their hearts) who is right.

Easier said than done mate but all kudos to you for having such an attitude

There is a famous quotation of Bishop Desmond Tutu:

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

Frankly, I have no sympathy for scoundrels (which many of the missionaries are).

Christians should realize how they are being fed lies by the Church. Stop becoming useful idiots for foreign powers.

At the same time I believe in the rule of law, and even scoundrels should be dealt with in a legal manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom