What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, The law sure will take its course as in your land and will punish the people behind it, but the demand that this kind of incidents should not happen is too much. INDIA is a land of 1.2 billion and there is a illatracy rate more than any other country in the world though its changing with the next gen given an opertunity to be educated.
Don't you guys see this as a isolated incident are say that all HINDUS are racist, I see that the second is being propagated in this thread.

I agree that it is absolutely senseless to say that all Hindus are responsible for the action of a few.

But I believe when people don't come out to condemn an incident and instead try to justify it, it becomes a crime. This can happen in any case, Pakistani or Indian. This is why I also want my people not only to condemn acts of violence on minorities in Pakistan but do something to make it better for the minorities. Our country-people don't know this or try to hide it was made on the base of secularism which was the reason the Islamic Republic wasn't even attached to its name until the righteous leaders of our land died.

My previous posts are based on this:

nothing wrong with what happened ...simply no regrets

Christianity is the Most Insecure Religion along with Islam.

Persecution News of Churches Persecuted & Christian Sufferings

Christian Persecution Magazine

Christians are Persecuted everywhere in the World except Christian Countries.

Which Countries are Missing?

Pakistan, Saudi, Iran, China, Russia, India???

Christian Persecution!

My A*s. :lol:

The thing they don't stop at preaching their religion. They abuse Hinduism to no end. They call 'Hanuman' a monkey. They mock Hinduism as Paganism. They abuse Hindu gods with names. Why would an illiterate Hindu would tolerate such thing in his own country?

Who cares if they preach their religion or not? That justifies murdering them?

Having been to india - I have seen the bigotry of the high caste indian establishment have towards the weakest members of their society, it is in fact genocidal.

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

Having been to india - I have seen the bigotry of the high caste indian establishment have towards the weakest members of their society, it is in fact genocidal.

bunny-yawn.jpg

Another self certified expert on India.

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

Then you should move to Kerala and become part of the most powerful groups in the land even to the extent of CM.

The high caste indians that rule india, are a truly hateful bunch, I have interacted with them - in the snakes lair - and the hatred they have for low caste and other minorities has to be seen. It is truly revolting.

you make false promises of God, such as Jesus is desending to earth and is going to leave behind the rest of the religion and is going to take the Chirstians to the heaven and make the illetrate people belive in Christianity with cheap tricks such as trowing a steel idol of Hindu god in water and showing them that Hindu gods submerge and they are not real and throw a wooden cross and say Jesus flots over water and will save the human kind.

I have seen these kind of cheep trick used in the remote villages of Chatisgar and Jarkand where the illatracy rate is high. Heck even I approched a preacher and challenged him to throw the Hindu idol and the cross in to fire and witness which god survies. He just mumbled.

Dont spread lies. Do you think illiterate people are DUMB? Even an illiterate knows that metal or stone will submerge and wood will not. As far as the matter of Jesus returning to Earth is concerned, well it is the belief of Christians. In a way, Muslims also believe that Hazrat Essa will return to earth but that is another story. If your belief in Monkey and Elephant Gods is true then we also believe that the promise of Jesus will also fulfill.

The high caste indians that rule india, are a truly hateful bunch, I have interacted with them - in the snakes lair - and the hatred they have for low caste and other minorities has to be seen. It is truly revolting.

and yet we have low caste CMs, Chief Justices, President and countless other babus and netas.

It's hilarious how your countrymen deny Saffron terror within India.

Truly I am surprised at this thread being opened today. I mean for a change there was no embarrassing event in Pakistan today and such articles are generally posted by the likes of OP to divert focus from mis happenings within Pakistan.. Looks like Windy got a little ahead of himself today :D

I personally thank you blooboy, for exposing the lies of your countrymen that support the oppression of minorities.

Dont spread lies. Do you think illiterate people are DUMB? Even an illiterate knows that metal or stone will submerge and wood will not. As far as the matter of Jesus returning to Earth is concerned, well it is the belief of Christians. In a way, Muslims also believe that Hazrat Essa will return to earth but that is another story. If your belief in Monkey and Elephant Gods is true then we also believe that the promise of Jesus will also fulfill.

A member of the minority community would be best at exposing the lies and propaganda about their religion and what the best way-for them it is to give them equal rights as citizens in the country. It gives me another thought. We at PDF favor diversity so we should promote the site on Pakistani/Indian Christian, Sikh, Hindu/Muslim (depending on which side we're on) forums. It would give us a wide variety of varying views instead of Pakistanis and Indians bashing each other on every such incident.

Minorities can set the record straight.

From your extensive knowedge, can you name some of them members of High caste Indian establishment?

Exaggerated narratives are dime -a-dozen!!
for eg " from my travels to Pakistan, I discovered that Pakistani military establishment that rules Pakistan are hateful Jihadis and have close relations to world renowned terrorist organisations and have extreme hatred towards Ahmedis and Hindus.

Go ahead and prove that wrong!!

I have personally witnessed their lies man, you can call me what ever you want.
As far as Jesus returning to earth, I have no problem with that, but saying that one who belives in other religion will be left to rote in hell is some thing that i am concerned about.
You yourself have accepted that preacers do bring bad name to beloved Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom