What's new

Panjshair Based Indian Puppets Itching for Trouble

That we always knew.... tabhi tu permanent chutti kara di hy tum logon ki wahan sy!
We made libraries, damn, roadways, buildings for a democratically elected government to operate from, pilots ko train kia :cry:

I have read somewhere that Ahmad Massoud and Amrullah Saleh want to get the US weapons and bullets lying in US warehouse storages in Kuwait or Qatar. Also a journalist on Twitter proposed handing over Bagram Airbase to the US for evacuation of refugees. It could be used to supply Northern Alliance.

I had heard during the first Taliban rule that Punjabi fighters are better than Afghan fighters in defense and holding positions and Afghans are better in offense. Arab fighters are even better than Punjabi Fighters in defense.

Add to these, there are reports of NATO destroying the military hardware like aircrafts which the Taliban have acquired. Complicating factor is that Taliban would retaliate especially now when the US forces are in Kabul Airport helping with evacuations. After the evacuations... who knows.
IF the anti-Taliban factions are being actively helped by others then it would be justifiable for Pakistan to send in covert help! Otherwise, seal the borders and let Afghans sort it out.

Looks like, entire (spoilers) world is on side with ANTI Talibs

Just for sake of some nice pics and videos to showcase something in order to hide their miserable face
in my foresightedness
Talibs are restraining Just like Pakistan has been restraining
Otherwise world (spoilers) are holding cameras with full batteries to peddle their propaganda and pave way for isolation of afghans so that Talibs failure is assured
And they could re enter in new form

What's with the flag and agitating the Afghan nationalists? Can't the flag wait like until national consensus is built. Taliban need to be smart or they will sucked into petty things. And I hope they haven't stoped regional outreach because that can be effective in persuading the Panjshiris.

They have no chance against Taliban.

Only our Indian jawans can defeat Taliban nd bring make Afghanisthan secular democratic
If Indian soldiers are so good, why didn’t India send them to Afghanistan and also India is not a secular country why does it want Afghanistan to be one?

Back
Top Bottom