What's new

Pakistan's use of anti-tank missile battalions to counter larger Indian mechanized forces. Doctrine

Than is Turkey working one something similar to Javelin or not

Turkey just purchased some Javelin missiles from US, so it's higly unlikely Turkey is developing a missile like Javelin.

Turkey is developing a short range ATGM, that is similar to SPIKE-SR with 2km range which is manportable and fired without tripod.

Red_Arrow_12_HJ-12_3.jpg

HJ-12 of China
LIG_Nex1_Raybolt_ATGM_South_Korea_ADEX_2017.JPG

Raybolt Anti Tank Missile by South Korea
59c9cd1345d2a027e83e3ea9.jpg

OMTAS from Turkey

This is what Pakistan should and should get them fast

@Horus @Path-Finder

I think Pakistan has obtained something from China and its not HJ12

A few things that the writer should mention but doesnt mention.

1. PA mechanised divisions and their strength when comparing Strike Corps of PA and IA.
2. IABG's and Anti-Tank Brigades in PA.
3. Use of UCAV's like Burraq
4. Use of PAF in CAS role.
5. Use of NASR in desert regions.
6. Terrain and Geography around borders.
7. IA strategies to use Blitzkrieg tactics and combined force formations , not just T-90/BMP combo.
8. Proper use and tactics of APS on IA MBT's.
9. IAF's role in IA support.
10. He is discussing formations and weapons of today and then gives example of 1973. This is 2018, how do weapons and tactics of 1973 affect today's warfare when all weapons have been modernised over last 45 years and tactics/strategies have been changed also.

Just discussing formations and weapons is not enough to give a verdict.

A few things that the writer should mention but doesnt mention.

1. PA mechanised divisions and their strength when comparing Strike Corps of PA and IA.
2. IABG's and Anti-Tank Brigades in PA.
3. Use of UCAV's like Burraq
4. Use of PAF in CAS role.
5. Use of NASR in desert regions.
6. Terrain and Geography around borders.
7. IA strategies to use Blitzkrieg tactics and combined force formations , not just T-90/BMP combo.
8. Proper use and tactics of APS on IA MBT's.
9. IAF's role in IA support.
10. He is discussing formations and weapons of today and then gives example of 1973. This is 2018, how do weapons and tactics of 1973 affect today's warfare when all weapons have been modernised over last 45 years and tactics/strategies have been changed also.

Just discussing formations and weapons is not enough to give a verdict.

The Indian blogger did miss a few things, but let us acknowledge his effort in writing this article.

No Pakistani - to this day - has come up with such a detailed article on LAT's, HAT's and Pakistani ATGM inventory. The author has written an unbiased, well researched article, that matters.

What we find on Indian forums and blogs in general is 'fake Chinni mijjile', 'bekaar Chinni maal' and so on. They have no respect for this piece of technology ,i.e., HJ-8 and have no idea how combat proven it is.

This article shows that somewhere in India, sanity prevails.

The Indian blogger did miss a few things, but let us acknowledge his effort in writing this article.

No Pakistani - to this day - has come up with such a detailed article on LAT's, HAT's and Pakistani ATGM inventory. The author has written an unbiased, well researched article, that matters.

What we find on Indian forums and blogs in general is 'fake Chinni mijjile', 'bekaar Chinni maal' and so on. They have no respect for this piece of technology ,i.e., HJ-8 and have no idea how combat proven it is.

This article shows that somewhere in India, sanity prevails.
I dont go to Indian forums and blogs so i wouldn't know :yahoo:

We need ant tank land mines of latest gen and man portable anti tank systems and rockets to stop indian macenized march

Back
Top Bottom