What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

They are not SSG...... Regular troops of Pak army.

police
1q60s0.jpg

they are Pakistani police that trained by frenchs

what a waste of time and money

all these commandos end up protecting the VIPs only rather than countering terrorists from attacking public places and actually going after them.
whenever there is a new batch of special police passing out, the guys are whisked away by the politicians for their personal security

what a waste of time and money

all these commandos end up protecting the VIPs only rather than countering terrorists from attacking public places and actually going after them.
whenever there is a new batch of special police passing out, the guys are whisked away by the politicians for their personal security

sir jee you missed it gov send them for protection of VVIP .they never send them for us we are priceless as always rehman was there to receive his men and gift to zardari gellani and 2 for him .lolz

No Offence guys! This thread was made for photo collections but not for argument or comparison or other shits etc.

Detail about photo and stories of SSGs, SSGNs and SSWs are accepted but other shits are not.

PLEASE STICK TO TOPIC AND DON'T RUIN THE THREAD AS THERE ARE AMAZING PHOTOS BEING COLLECTED IN THIS THREAD

Mods should make it sticky as this thread is the photo album of our special forces

I Like All Peoples in Army who are loyal with Pakistan beside some of my friends.. ets......:azn:

Mods should make it sticky as this thread is the photo album of our special forces

I second that. This thread should be made into a sticky and not allowed to disappear in time. These pictures will always be sort after. This 'album', as GHOST RIDER rightly put it, will always be of relevance.

Jihadi spirit --- Most all other armies train to kill the enemy and live -- Pakistan army has much in common, ideologically, with the Islamist enemy:

248544_10150224270768561_500553560_7047416_4022247_n.jpg

Its a very old SSG slogan. Certainly from the days before Zia's Islamization efforts set in. HQ, SSQ would print the Eid cards by the hundreds to send to former SSG officers and others with this quote on a camouflaged Eid card.

"No bas-tard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bas-tard die for his country."
George S. Patton

Not entirely true. Some will eventually have to make the ultimate sacrifice to pave the way for others to win. This is a fact of war. Unless you go and lay yourself down like an idiot in front of the enemy, the famous saying of Gen Patton has more to do with fighting smart. No Army, certainly not the PA, trains its men and officers to waste themselves. Yet the idea of self-sacrifice is encouraged as and when required. Its not an easy thing by any measure to lay your life down for an idea.

While you see slogans like the one above, you also see logical one like "sweat saves blood, blood saves life, brain saves both."

Not entirely true. Some will eventually have to make the ultimate sacrifice to pave the way for others to win. This is a fact of war. Unless you go and lay yourself down like an idiot in front of the enemy, the famous saying of Gen Patton has more to do with fighting smart. No Army, certainly not the PA, trains its men and officers to waste themselves. Yet the idea of self-sacrifice is encouraged as and when required. Its not an easy thing by any measure to lay your life down for an idea.

While you see slogans like the one above, you also see logical one like "sweat saves blood, blood saves life, brain saves both."

Thank you, the bolded part is exactly what I had in mind when I quoted Gen. Patton. :)

Back
Top Bottom