What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Jihadi spirit --- Most all other armies train to kill the enemy and live -- Pakistan army has much in common, ideologically, with the Islamist enemy:

248544_10150224270768561_500553560_7047416_4022247_n.jpg

it is plain stupid and totally destroys the reason to train and spend tax payers money to become a defender. If simply death is desired in case of war then why go through the whole trouble of becoming a soldier? Just go and taunt the enemy without weapon and stand in front of him so that he can easily take a head shot.

The concept should have been not to fear the enemy and against all odds perform a dangerous task and fulfil the mission, even if there is a risk of death and if death does come it shouldn’t be at the expense of the mission but it should mean the remaining comrades finish off the job and attain victory. Now that death is a sacrifice where as the dim witted statements like this on the board are plain stupid and a suicide. That too coming from special forces is a farce. This mindset needs to be quashed altogether should be an absolute NO NO for special forces.

“so you want to die for your country eh? You want to become a shaheed? And actually help the enemy with his mission? We don’t really need your sort of officers who is willing to die and leave people under his command in disarray”
The words of the PMA platoon commander to a friend of mine.

"No bas-tard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bas-tard die for his country."
George S. Patton

So Admiral Nelson, Major General Wolfe were one the above ......
As for General Patton he too was killed while cleaning up the mess after the war in Europe was over

it is plain stupid and totally destroys the reason to train and spend tax payers money to become a defender. If simply death is desired in case of war then why go through the whole trouble of becoming a soldier? Just go and taunt the enemy without weapon and stand in front of him so that he can easily take a head shot.

The concept should have been not to fear the enemy and against all odds perform a dangerous task and fulfil the mission, even if there is a risk of death and if death does come it shouldn’t be at the expense of the mission but it should mean the remaining comrades finish off the job and attain victory. Now that death is a sacrifice where as the dim witted statements like this on the board are plain stupid and a suicide. That too coming from special forces is a farce. This mindset needs to be quashed altogether should be an absolute NO NO for special forces.

“so you want to die for your country eh? You want to become a shaheed? And actually help the enemy with his mission? We don’t really need your sort of officers who is willing to die and leave people under his command in disarray”
The words of the PMA platoon commander to a friend of mine.

Irfan, what's this? Don't tell me you are beginning to see why we offer the criticism we do? But be careful, don't find yourself in agreement with the likes of us, you risk much, but not conscience nor patriotism.
When we highlight why that Army motto is a problem, we were generally misunderstood - we seek an army that is concerned with killing the enemy and surviviing to kill even more enemies, not concerned with confession or sectarian ideals.

See, it's not about fear - You are are always afraid, trust that - the point is that the training is supposed to take over, not freaking suicide, but training - and that training is supposed to be all about killing the enemy and coming back to your wife, children, neighbors, your comrades...not fascination with seeking your own death.

why the differentiation? There is only us .. Including you and I
I respect what you say and I also have problem with some slogans in the army but it’s the interpretation which is causing this issue. I remember the episode of W.A.S on DAWN where a young caption was saying his motto was to die in the battle to become a shaheed. and I couldn’t help but cringe and say to the screen, “tell me my dear Caption, how on earth will your death help in stopping the enemy?
But totally disregarding religious slogan is not essential either. We have the verses where the belivers are advised to be prepared and ready to instill fear in the enemy and stop it in its tracks. Clearly, simply giving up your life is no way of intimidating the enemy is it? J
So my take is first to wrestle away the sole claim of Islam from the Islamists and show them that the soldiers of Pakistan are better Muslims and better fighters than them. And then train our army men to kill and destroy the enemy and even quote the Islamic references of quelling the fitna.

lets leave this discussion for some other thread :)
here is a picture to keep my post relevant

5197093147_3d01124e36.jpg

it’s the interpretation which is causing this issue

Irfan

See, once again, Awaal and Ahir, it the divisive quality of Islamism in Pakistan that we end up with.

The army's job is not to be concerned about who is a Muslim or what is a Muslim - it's job is to kill the enemies the government tells them to kill -- but this, even this, has to be filtered through the lens of islamism - maybe you can now see how dangerous this idea of Islamism is - because sooner or later the idea will be confronted from within - what then, crack up the institution? the society?

my take is first to wrestle away the sole claim of Islam from the Islamists and show them that the soldiers of Pakistan are better Muslims and better fighters than them. And then train our army men to kill and destroy the enemy and even quote the Islamic references of quelling the fitna.
Is it really necessary to play with this fire? Is it responsible to do this?

So, out Islam the Islamist??? Before we had islamist privateers now we should have an army of Islamists? and that's a cure??

You, like others can't seem to get your head around the difference between Muslim and islamist - and that's Ok, but Pakistan won't survive that confusion, at least not the Pakistan that is the birthright of those of US for whom the Quaid e Azam is the guiding light.

SSG
33491_128004060577329_118872648157137_152869_952486_n.jpg

Commandos sniper team
60442_140868622624206_118872648157137_212441_7750590_n.jpg

Pakistan Army SSG Personnel with their Iranian counterparts.
227614_197028017008266_118872648157137_526925_4164852_n.jpg

Pak China YOUYI-III third Joint Exercise..
35284_123689497675452_118872648157137_132711_3923367_n.jpg

247320_199024816808586_118872648157137_541042_4612268_n.jpg

The above is not a pic with the Iranians. Rather it was with the Egyptian SF during Exercise Brightstar.

its not Iranian pic but its Egyptian AL-SAIQA team pic taken at bright star exercise in Egypt were SSGN was participate and 6 naval mirages too .

227614_197028017008266_118872648157137_526925_4164852_n.jpg

Irfan

See, once again, Awaal and Ahir, it the divisive quality of Islamism in Pakistan that we end up with.

The army's job is not to be concerned about who is a Muslim or what is a Muslim - it's job is to kill the enemies the government tells them to kill -- but this, even this, has to be filtered through the lens of islamism - maybe you can now see how dangerous this idea of Islamism is - because sooner or later the idea will be confronted from within - what then, crack up the institution? the society?

point taken,

Is it really necessary to play with this fire? Is it responsible to do this?

not necessarily, what really riles the fundos is when mere mortals like myself prove them wrong. Like beating them in their own game.

So, out Islam the Islamist??? Before we had islamist privateers now we should have an army of Islamists? and that's a cure??

yet again, point taken and you got me worried. this is possible

You, like others can't seem to get your head around the difference between Muslim and islamist - and that's Ok,
on the contrary, I very much do sir, and that’s why I am of the view that religion shouldn’t be completely shunned and left to the mercy of these uneducated detached from reality sadist goons .

this is one of my personal goal to distinguish Islamists with an ordinary Muslim

but Pakistan won't survive that confusion, at least not the Pakistan that is the birthright of those of US for whom the Quaid e Azam is the guiding light.

God forbid that wont happen. the fundos will lick their wounds.

experts what you say in many images i can see afghan guys am i right ?

Back
Top Bottom