What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Project

Oh it really doesn't matter there is a very low possibility of a war btw China & India(there is to big of a trade opportunity to pass) & we are also planning bigger vessels after the Arihant class which you just saw in the topic
Where did I suggesting a war between India and China?I was just discussing tech issues, I find some Indians are so funny they think everything we do is India centric, it's more like the contrary,Indian like to talk about China centric Agni V right?
Anyway, too much off topic in this thread

Pakistan does not need a nuclear submarine in their inventry, but they can build it if they want to test technology. Their choice

oberon_masts1.jpg

victoria_mast_starboard_ver2b.jpg

0707sptrim.jpg
ea1nxf.jpg

Example of what you might find in terms of masts in a coning tower of a sub.:
Attack periscipe (optical)
Observation periscope (optical)
Radar mast
ECM mast
Snuiver-in (air intake mast)
Communications mast
Snuiver-uit (exhaust mast)
In addition, you might have a weapons mast and / or a UAV mast.

Pakistan does not need a nuclear submarine in their inventry, but they can build it if they want to test technology. Their choice

And who are you to decide what Pakistan need or not? :frown:

Pakistan is a nuclear power and to complete triad and achieve 2nd strike capability Pakistan need nuclear subs. In case of nuclear war India now can have edge due to availability of 2nd strike capability and Pakistan can be viped out while India can avoid complete destruction due to size and their ABM (although what may remain will become useless), to make sure that MAD exists between India and Pakistan, PN must be equipped with SSGN & SSBN (if possible).

And who are you to decide what Pakistan need or not? :frown:

Pakistan is a nuclear power and to complete triad and achieve 2nd strike capability Pakistan need nuclear subs. In case of nuclear war India now can have edge due to availability of 2nd strike capability and Pakistan can be viped out while India can avoid complete destruction due to size and their ABM (although what may remain will become useless), to make sure that MAD exists between India and Pakistan, PN must be equipped with SSGN & SSBN (if possible).

arre Gullu Butt Pakistan follows 1st strike policy, why do they need second strike?

arre Gullu Butt Pakistan follows 1st strike policy, why do they need second strike?

Have read thread on PDF in which MAD and importance of 2nd strike capability was discussed?? To assure MAD Pakistan will also need 2nd strike capability with few other tools to make sure that India never dare to cross border try to do something like cold start doctrine.

Have read thread on PDF in which MAD and importance of 2nd strike capability was discussed?? To assure MAD Pakistan will also need 2nd strike capability with few other tools to make sure that India never dare to cross border try to do something like cold start doctrine.
second strike policy helps when you want to hit some one more than 1000 kms away. Gullu Butt is just sharing border with santa banta. For Israel Pakistan does not need second strike because Pakistan has 1st strike policy

second strike policy helps when you want to hit some one more than 1000 kms away. Gullu Butt is just sharing border with santa banta. For Israel Pakistan does not need second strike because Pakistan has 1st strike policy

First of all Pakistan is not a foe to Israel as we have not fought any war with each other, Israel may not want to see destabilize Pakistan like India but Pakistan have done nothing in Israel.

Secondly due to arrival of advance air defense and limited ABM (now) and a full ABM in future Pakistan will need 2nd strike capability, and you may not still understand it.

First of all Pakistan is not a foe to Israel as we have not fought any war with each other, Israel may not want to see destabilize Pakistan like India but Pakistan have done nothing in Israel.

Secondly due to arrival of advance air defense and limited ABM (now) and a full ABM in future Pakistan will need 2nd strike capability, and you may not still understand it.

Pak sent its fighter aircrafts to fight Israelis during arab israel war.

arre bhai if you launch 20 missiles, atleast 11 will hit its target .. ABM is never 100% done case, bhai Gullu Butt

Pak sent its fighter aircrafts to fight Israelis during arab israel war.

arre bhai if you launch 20 missiles, atleast 11 will hit its target .. ABM is never 100% done case, bhai Gullu Butt

Your knowledge is limited first get your facts right, Pakistan never sent jet to any Israeli war, yes PAF do allow its pilots to volunteer if they want too. It was never official.

The day you read what you believe on wikipedia is the day you believe the gossiping old woman in your neighbourhood. Wiki is the LEAST authentic source for information on the planet.
I have confirmed with my professors here who taught me in the uni, that Wiki is least politically influenced data bank. Ever noticed references , down page?

I have confirmed with my professors here who taught me in the uni, that Wiki is least politically influenced data bank. Ever noticed references , down page?

Then your professors are not well versed in the internet. Wiki is the LEAST preferred online reference in ALL western universities.. because of the simple fact that ANYONE can edit it and hence make it biased and politically tainted. In fact, MOST.. if not all wiki articles on politics/defence and otherwise are tainted.

Then your professors are not well versed in the internet. Wiki is the LEAST preferred online reference in ALL western universities.. because of the simple fact that ANYONE can edit it and hence make it biased and politically tainted. In fact, MOST.. if not all wiki articles on politics/defence and otherwise are tainted.

there should be some reference given for that, edit, and there are people who keep the tally of references around the world. In schools they avoid, in university they follow it.

the only reason if avoided is due to plagiarism

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom