What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Project

Stop calling me what I m not. :mad:

To stop Indian bullying Pakistan should get 2nd strike capability ASAP and PN understands it well, that is why work is under process, initially sub with nuke capable CM may be launched SLBM capability may be added later.

second strike capability for what? Man you have first strike doctrine... where are you going to launch missile from, Arabian sea?? Lol you can even do that with a ship

second strike capability for what? Man you have first strike doctrine... where are you going to launch missile from, Arabian sea?? Lol you can even do that with a ship
Don't be LOL. . . . . . . . . Even first strike capability had put your president in Worry on that time, similar day is again coming for your LOL. . . . .:triniti:
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Surprised that they would allow that. In the UK and US it is really frowned upon to quote wikis.

One of the electronics courses at Princeton has link to Wikipedia when you click on the topic links.....

Wikipedia was always frowned upon in US or UK, but Wikipedia articles too have references...they don't pull figures/dates/numbers from thin air because that is easy to detect...you can visit those sites/journals and quote them......facts are facts.....elementary charge of an electron is the same whether it is on wikipedia or CERN........just don't take the word for word copy paste approach.

One of the electronics courses at Princeton has link to Wikipedia when you click on the topic links......

You to have to figure which article will be more visited and scrutinized as to what article will not be. The elementary charge of an electron will remain the same because it is a measured figure.. the opinion on the falklands air war will not.

You to have to figure which article will be more visited and scrutinized as to what article will not be. The elementary charge of an electron will remain the same because it is a measured figure.. the opinion on the falklands air war will not.

Exactly, that is why i said don't go word for word. There is no possible way that two people are going to write the exact same version of history, word by word. So use wikipedia for figures not analysis....but that will always be shown in light of the mood of the writer. I can take the combat losses of PAF vs IAF in numbers because i can verify from other sources.....but the analysis will always be far from reality depending on who wrote it...Indian or Pakistani.

Exactly, that is why i said don't go word for word. There is no possible way that two people are going to write the exact same version of history, word by word. So use wikipedia for figures not analysis....but that will always be shown in light of the mood of the writer. I can take the combat losses of PAF vs IAF in numbers because i can verify from other sources.....but the analysis will always be far from reality depending on who wrote it...Indian or Pakistani.
of 65 and 71?

illogical will become logical just wait and watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
it took India to develop SSBN 7 years, with all the existing building blocks and 10 years experience on nuclear subs, plus SLBM tech , and you are going to do it within couple of years? LOL

Last edited:
it took India to develop SSBN 7 years, with all the existing building blocks and 10 years experience on nuclear subs, plus SLBM tech , and you are going to do it within couple of years? LOL
We have experience with french agosta 90B subs.Also our nuclear sub is under development before 2006.We will develop our subs before 2020(and this is the max possible date)

We have experience with french agosta 90B subs.Also our nuclear sub is under development before 2006.We will develop our subs before 2020(and this is the max possible date)

what are you going to do with a nuclear sub when you will not have SLBM capability ?

Back
Top Bottom