What's new

Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally

Pakistani student wins world math competition

KARACHI: A fifteen year old Pakistani student Mousa Feroz, on Sunday won a gold medal in an Online World Mathematics Competition held in Australia, Geo News reported.

Over one point five million children from one hundred counties around the world took part in the competition took place on the sixth and seventh of March.

Hey PunjabiMunda, stop wasting your time here, and try to earn some good grades in high school or anything amazing in the world like this kid!

Last edited by a moderator:
let me tell u a very simpley thing. iq has no importance in real life. ppl with extremely high iq aka chinese and japanese have won only 8 and 15 nobel prizes in 70 yrs, on the other had ppl with fine iq aka the idiot americans win 8 every year. i know u will say that the reason is american monopoly in noble prize committe. but see carefully anything around u or in ur physics book has been invented by scientists from which country. from nuclear fission to teleportation americans are always the first one to master it and the world learns slowly. creativity and critical thinking overwelhms iq.

if pakistanis think iq is something to be proud of then :laugh:. iq represents nothing except ones ability to solve problem at an instance no creativity or imagination or learning capacity. for example a person with high iq can solve 2+2 faster than person with low iq. thats all although the low iq person knew much more in the field of maths and could picture the numbers in a much better way in his brain.

an average indian can take down a smart pakistani in any field of maths, physics or chem etc. u can check internation competitions like nasa spaceshuttle competition. anyways i am still waiting for a true pakistani invention that really revolutionizes everyday life and we cant live without it anymore like usb, processor, gpu, alzemers medicine, sixth sence.. nop nothing. u guys neither have a good sysytem, nor the thirst to do something nor a govt that is sane enough. its a complete mess.

IQ does matter, you are just saying that because India didn't make it higher than Pakistan. :rofl:

I can live without USB (I already do), I can live without processor, WTF is a GPU?, I can live without Alzheimers medicine, sixth sense WTF??

India doesn't have a good system. Check. India really doesn't have any thirst to do something (except the impoverished areas of India which need water trucks, get it "thirst"). Check. Sane governments is BJP in your opinion, so no sane government in India. Check.

:tup:

IQ does matter, you are just saying that because India didn't make it higher than Pakistan. :rofl:

lol allrii i will always be waiting for second pakistani winning a nobel prize and pakistan becoming an engineering and science superpower.

I can live without USB (I already do), I can live without processor, WTF is a GPU?, I can live without Alzheimers medicine, sixth sense WTF??

do u live in a cave or something. u can search the stuff on ur own. thanks i saw ur level of knowledge.

lol allrii i will always be waiting for second pakistani winning a nobel prize and pakistan becoming an engineering and science superpower.

do u live in a cave or something. u can search the stuff on ur own. thanks i saw ur level of knowledge.

Doyou live in a cave?? 1 or 2 pages ago you were asking me every detail of our scientists like you are studying for homework!

Doyou live in a cave?? 1 or 2 pages ago you were asking me every detail of our scientists like you are studying for homework!

yes because the its ironic that the 4th most intelligent ppl have done nothing but tiny little useless inventions. :laugh:

yes because the its ironic that the 4th most intelligent ppl have done nothing but tiny little useless inventions. :laugh:

I think India's inventions also have no significance to 5/6 of the world's population, including me. I heard India has invented toaster?? Is this true?? :rof: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

I think little Indian jealous that India ain't on top lolololol

Kid, if we activate those camps u will suffer 84 every year.... Pray we dnt do it.. agar hum (as per indians ) taliban ki support kar saktay haien against a super power than who the hell is india...

Good you accept the supporting taliban thing.
Btw, it was american weapons and american moolah which was driving force against soviets, pakistan was just a middle man. Yes ... just a middle man, notthing to be proud of really.

Whatever happened to his "hum yeh hum woh kar sakte hain" attitude in 1971.

Good you accept the supporting taliban thing.
Btw, it was american weapons and american moolah which was driving force against soviets, pakistan was just a middle man. Yes ... just a middle man, notthing to be proud of really.

Whatever happened to his "hum yeh hum woh kar sakte hain" attitude in 1971.
71, When ISI wasn't used as opertional organization.. Its 1987 when ISI really gets operational after getting trained from CIA. and results are in front of you 15 Broken parts of previous super power, Soviat union. If CIA really can operate in this region effectively without ISI, then why U.S's politician Harping about their defeat.. Don't talk about your RAW material, It is only for bollywood movies. 1989 since then Kashmiris started to provides some fine resistance to you.. right? Currently more then 1000 foriegn agencies are fighting in Pakistan and A-stan.. (German, American, Israelis, Norway's and Yea Indian RAW material etc etc) .. But still conditions are on stalemate. as far as Intelligence of Pakistanis are concerned, Then obiviously you can find intellegent and dull both kind of people in every nation.. and If Newspapers are claiming Pakistanis as 4th intellegent people then I'm not be surprised, There must be survey has done..

let me tell u a very simpley thing. iq has no importance in real life. ppl with extremely high iq aka chinese and japanese have won only 8 and 15 nobel prizes in 70 yrs, on the other had ppl with fine iq aka the idiot americans win 8 every year. i know u will say that the reason is american monopoly in noble prize committe. but see carefully anything around u or in ur physics book has been invented by scientists from which country. from nuclear fission to teleportation americans are always the first one to master it and the world learns slowly. creativity and critical thinking overwelhms iq.

if pakistanis think iq is something to be proud of then :laugh:. iq represents nothing except ones ability to solve problem at an instance no creativity or imagination or learning capacity. for example a person with high iq can solve 2+2 faster than person with low iq. thats all although the low iq person knew much more in the field of maths and could picture the numbers in a much better way in his brain.

an average indian can take down a smart pakistani in any field of maths, physics or chem etc. u can check internation competitions like nasa spaceshuttle competition. anyways i am still waiting for a true pakistani invention that really revolutionizes everyday life and we cant live without it anymore like usb, processor, gpu, alzemers medicine, sixth sence.. nop nothing. u guys neither have a good sysytem, nor the thirst to do something nor a govt that is sane enough. its a complete mess.

:rofl::lol::lol:

Jeez , bharti children these days... Thats why they are called 'bharti'

I have studied with Indians....I know how 'smart' they are relative to Pakistanis :lol:

Its 1987 when ISI really gets operational after getting trained from CIA. and results are in front of you 15 Broken parts of previous super power, Soviat union..
Oh my..There was a plethora of economic,political and other reasons for soviet demise.And even in afghan jihad the real fight was between U.S and soviet union.

Currently more then 1000 foriegn agencies are fighting in Pakistan and A-stan.. (German, American, Israelis, Norway's and Yea Indian RAW material etc etc) .. But still conditions are on stalemate.
No one is fighting pakistan from afghanistan.Their fight is against taliban and isi is actively cooperating with them and getting paid for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom