What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

Gori girls do that in movies (Hollywood) with the hubby holding her saying I am sorry you had to see the dead body and girl is sobbing and legs feel like jelly :unsure: ....I am yet to see a desi girl do that in real life!
well,,,i have seen that n more,,,,desi gals r same:D

Gori girls do that in movies (Hollywood) with the hubby holding her saying I am sorry you had to see the dead body and girl is sobbing and legs feel like jelly :unsure: ....I am yet to see a desi girl do that in real life!

Desi girls just faint. The gori girl is still talking. Anyway, I have yet to see a desi girl like Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies. 8-)

maybe a desi version of Wrong Turn.....but can't trust bollywood with slasher movies :disagree:

Lol@desi Wrong Turn. I think we can do a Pakistani version as well. I'm not sure what region we could set it in. :woot:

Desi girls just faint. The gori girl is still talking. Anyway, I have yet to see a desi girl like Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies. 8-)
I am yet to see a real life girl like that....

there have been couple of movies ,,, jungle mein mangal kinda types. Weren't worth watching. All bollywood can do is vomit out is SRK, Sallu and Akshay Kumar's nonsense or either remake of south Indian movies.

Sab bakwas hai yaar. They need to do a proper one.

there have been couple of movies ,,, jungle mein mangal kinda types. Weren't worth watching. All bollywood can do is vomit out is SRK, Sallu and Akshay Kumar's nonsense or either remake of south Indian movies.
Lol song and dance in btw the kills
images

THE [any indian state] Chainsaw Massacre

Lol@desi Wrong Turn. I think we can do a Pakistani version as well. I'm not sure what region we could set it in. :woot:
well at least they tried
images

I don't recall any Pakistani who publicly condemned Arabs for seeking to kill Jewish babies, do you?

"

you never will
we dont even have the guts to condemn the child molesters of Boko Haram . expecting us to criticize Arabs is unfair

Back
Top Bottom