What's new

Pakistani Authorities Crack Down on Rally Against Israeli Genocide in Gaza

They were put in power by US tax paying dollars. US installed Gov is in debt to US loss of independence nowadays . Sad but that’s what they chose to do. Regarding the protests , who’s going to take Pakistanis seriously you couldn’t even hold and keep your Gov khan in power I don’t see Israelis shaking in their boots seeing protests.

Last edited:
Administration can't allow protests so close to the Diplomatic Enclave. There are a number of other places where large protests can take place.

I fail to understand why Jamatiyas want to protest in the red zone.

This rally was to take place at the same venue (Red Zone) where JUI was allowed to protest against Supreme Court back in May 2023.

BTW, did authorities allow any alternate venue for the demonstration?

Last edited:
On what grounds can they reject a protest from taking place?
On grounds that their senseless rallies does nothing to stop the atrocities and only serves to cause problems for the local residents!!

Administration can't allow protests so close to the Diplomatic Enclave. There are a number of other places where large protests can take place.

Lol lawyers can protest in Red zone but jamatis can't isn't this is double standard

Don't really have to, it is not my right to comment on the activities of citizens of other countries with respect to actions which affects their own citizens only. However, actions, especially pointless actions, of Pakistani citizens which impede the rights of other citizens, are something which I can freely criticize.

By the way, why not do something constructive to eventually get to the point where you do not need to hold demos but rather your warning acts as sufficient deterrent?

Cuz that’s where all the supporters and aiders of genocide are. All those shameless western embassies western ambassadors sitting in Islamic Republic of Pakistan peacefully while they send israhell weapons to genocide our Palestinian Muslim brothers and encroach on Al Aqsa.
Jamaat should raze those embassies and severely deal with anyone trying to protect them.
To hell with diplomacy and to hell with imf.

On grounds that their senseless rallies does nothing to stop the atrocities and only serves to cause problems for the local residents!!
Your right. They should storm the embassy and raze it to the ground. Your abbas can’t use stolen tax payer money to open more papa johns in American then.
Anyone standing in the way is protecting American embassy whose government is actively supporting and taking part in the genocide of Palestine. Show no mercy. Anyone who stands in the way treat them as a Zionist and act accordingly.

Last edited:
Being a devil’s advocate here, the establishment feared that the rallies would have turned into a pro PTI protest.

But I am surprised as to why Establishment’s B team aka TLP or JUI are not holding protests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom