What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

Bollywood should make a film about the headhunters, some weird horror. Right here it goes, 8 students (4 very cute girls) come from Mumbai to discover the country, and their car breaks down. They trek to a remote lodge where there is a village gathering. They stumble in and then get stared at, and then warned not to go further as cannibalistic tribes are around. Of course they get no help and venture on. They then start to get picked off one by one, until there is one girl and guy left and somehow they manage to escape. The end.
:yahoo:
can we kill the guy,,,,gal can escape,,,ok:)

How come Israeli cultural stall is packed with Indo-Pak rubbish?

pakistan will never do anything about palestine
ya sure we can can send our army and fighter jets to make the palestinians free cause thats what is right but charity begins at home and we need to think about our own problems before we can help others. we have terrorists corruption poverty dept which needs to be looked at first.

the truth might hurt your feelings

Your comment about Mughals didnt wear sari was laughable to say the least.Because of Mughals there are large no. of Mosques and Muslims in India.A new language Urdu was devloped.Now what more influence do you want??
Yes but Mughuls were not Indians....

The Mughal Empire (Urdu: مغلیہ سلطنت‎, Mug̱ẖliyah Salṭanat), self-designated as Gurkani (Persian: گورکانیان‎, Gūrkāniyān), was a Persianate empire extending over large parts of the Indian subcontinent and ruled by a dynasty of Chagatai-Turkic origin
500 yrs goes to Turkish and Persians on contrary to what Indians believe:

can even make up close relations to Iranians ,Arabs,turks

Lol, have you seen "you're next"? That's what happens. Anyway, desi girls are too soft. They look pretty but would just scream and faint. It's not very realistic mate.

They look pretty but would just scream and faint.
Gori girls do that in movies (Hollywood) with the hubby holding her saying I am sorry you had to see the dead body and girl is sobbing and legs feel like jelly :unsure: ....I am yet to see a desi girl do that in real life!

I have read the script ... girl comes to me for help
TeesriAankh2-00797.jpg

It is Indians who are denying that we had outside influence....look at mr. desperado here itself!

Even your own post :rofl:

And Why wouldnt we be influenced from outside? I mean look at this guy trying to claim Mughuls as Indians :disagree: just for the 500 yrs!!
but my point remains the same,,,,,,punjabis n sindhis r actually desis living in Pakistan:agree:

Bollywood should make a film about the headhunters, some weird horror. Right here it goes, 8 students (4 very cute girls) come from Mumbai to discover the country, and their car breaks down. They trek to a remote lodge where there is a village gathering. They stumble in and then get stared at, and then warned not to go further as cannibalistic tribes are around. Of course they get no help and venture on. They then start to get picked off one by one, until there is one girl and guy left and somehow they manage to escape. The end.
:yahoo:
maybe a desi version of Wrong Turn.....but can't trust bollywood with slasher movies :disagree:

maybe a desi version of Wrong Turn.....but can't trust bollywood with slasher movies :disagree:
there have been couple of movies ,,, jungle mein mangal kinda types. Weren't worth watching. All bollywood can do is vomit out is SRK, Sallu and Akshay Kumar's nonsense or either remake of south Indian movies.

Back
Top Bottom