What's new

Pakistanis encounter Mumbai Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Mizo singer Mami Varte she featured in cokestudio@MTV season 2http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&rl=yes&feature=related&v=R-ix09MDHl0

It seems like Pakistanis are so used to stifling restrictions imposed by mullahs and the Islamic government that when they see girls walking around unaccompanied by a man and not wearing Burkas/Hijabs/Niqabs and sitting on Marine drive past 11pm they mistake this for immorality and "Westernisation"! When in fact this is just what FREEDOM LOOKS LIKE!!

ok.. thats too much skin for e-mullahs.. they already got boner.. chaddi geeli karwaoge kya??

even if you put a total nude indian infront of me even then im not going to get a biner :lol:

the fact is indian women arnt beautiful enough for my taste

It seems like Pakistanis are so used to stifling restrictions imposed by mullahs and the Islamic government that when they see girls walking around unaccompanied by a man and not wearing Burkas/Hijabs/Niqabs and sitting on Marine drive past 11pm they mistake this for immorality and "Westernisation"! When in fact this is just what FREEDOM LOOKS LIKE!!

what is marine drive and why do we care who sits and walks nude in marine drive?

is there even restriction for pakistanis to see all these women in the bollywood film?

faltu ke apne bakwas zara band kerdo apne

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406587 said:
even if you put a total nude indian infront of me even then im not going to get a biner :lol:

the fact is indian women arnt beautiful enough for my taste

what is marine drive and why do we care who sits and walks nude in marine drive?

is there even restriction for pakistanis to see all these women in the bollywood film?

faltu ke apne bakwas zara band kerdo apne

Marine Drive is a 3-kilometre-long boulevard in South Mumbai in the city of Mumbai. It is a 'C'-shaped six-lane concrete road along the coast, which is a natural bay. The road links Nariman Point to Babulnath and Malabar Hill. Marine Drive is situated over reclaimed land facing west-south-west. The bay is part of the Arabian Sea.
source-WIKI
Marine drive:

Bombay24a.jpg

It seems to be a "Hang-out" place. Seems pretty like a cool place with the sea front and all.

There might not be restrictions on Pakistanis watching the Bollywood films but what is raised by the article is that this sort of behavious would never be tolerated in Pakistan. The fact the guys are questioning why the government doesn't do anything about it is very telling.This isn't freedom.

e-mullas please iss thread ko baksh do bhai. aapki auratien bahut sundar. unhe chadaron mein dhak do bhai. hamein khuda ke waste baksho yahan.

Sophiya chicks.

There might not be restrictions on Pakistanis watching the Bollywood films but what is raised by the article is that this sort of behavious would never be tolerated in Pakistan. The fact the guys are questioning why the government doesn't do anything about it is very telling.This isn't freedom.

anything which comes in your media and responsible for your brainwashing is not our fault, your media is very famous to twist and to cook up things, so please dont impose on us what your media say, imagine what ever you can on your own, dont try to judge us with your brain washing media

e-mullas please iss thread ko baksh do bhai. aapki auratien bahut sundar. unhe chadaron mein dhak do bhai. hamein khuda ke waste baksho yahan.

Sophiya chicks.

Sophia-Colleges-Tavashtar-2012-show-in-Mumbai-on-February-17-2012-.jpg

q hum bakhsh de, if you want go post all that stupid comments and pictures in some indian forum, you are posting like we are desparate for the legs, thighs, ***** of an indian women?

Spartacus enjoy the babes man. Post some of your own.

Testosterone is the greatest leveler.

Figuratively of course. :rofl:

P.S. If you not desperate for our women, why is your ID permanently perched at the bottom of this thread like a part of the skyline?

Chalo yeh aapke liye.

Karachi chicks.

angeldust, you are acting like we are desparate for the legs, thighs, ***** of an indian women, this doesnt suit an indian image

infact its you who are desparate enough to prove indian women are as sexy as white women, believe me wearing western dresses or not i can figure which women are beautiful, even if she is half naked or not

maybe indian women need to wear those dresses because legs thigs and ***** are ony thing they can attract a male too, you know what i mean?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406649 said:
anything which comes in your media and responsible for your brainwashing is not our fault, your media is very famous to twist and to cook up things, so please dont impose on us what your media say, imagine what ever you can on your own, dont try to judge us with your brain washing media
Mate I have been born and raised in the UK the only media I watch is British media. I am way more impartial than you could ever be- see how things really are, if you want to stick your hwad in the sand and make out all this criitism is due to brainwashing and not legitimate criticism based on realities then fine, be a fool.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406665 said:
angeldust, you are acting like we are desparate for the legs, thighs, ***** of an indian women, this doesnt suit an indian image

infact its you who are desparate enough to prove indian women are as sexy as white women, believe me wearing western dresses or not i can figure which women are beautiful, even if she is half naked or not

maybe indian women need to wear those dresses because legs thigs and ***** are ony thing they can attract a male too, you know what i mean?

Water off my back bro. I have heard all these crass comments against ladies more than once from you guys. It ceases to shock after a while. Aap logon ki soch aisi hai? To fir hum aap nahin hain. Simple.

Yeh lo aur aapke liye.

Peshawar girls enjoying the rain.

Lahore girls. Must be Holi.

Naughty Islamabad girls. Sheeshe ke neechein kya hai? :)

sufyannazir-2445390.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom