What's new

Pakistanis encounter Mumbai Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians try their best in imitating the Western ways, dresses, language, shows and all else, but one knock to the head or rather slap in the mouth, and all the white wash quickly wears off exposing the reality of copy cats. When he runs out of English words, it's back to the Slum world swears. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians try their best in imitating the Western ways, dresses, language, shows and all else, but one knock to the head or rather slap in the mouth, and all the white wash quickly wears off exposing the reality of copy cats. When he runs out of English words, it's back to the Slum world swears. :lol:

Its funny coming from a guy living in western country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani girls in traditional party wear. Please check out halat of the one on extreme right in the first photo.

1365576_f496.jpg

125212334412520927181.jpg

Aping the western culture???

Don't Pakistanis follows the Islamic culture which they imported from their west too??? Don't Pakistan follow a mix of the western Islamic culture and their own traditions and even the modern popular culture- JUST THE SAME as India? Sure women in India - particularly places like Mumbai enjoy more freedom but isn't Pakistan headed the same way?

Aping the western culture - this is also aping the western culture, idiots!

jh.gif

My Mumbai ki gf in Riyadh...guys can u imagine how much I hate India...n thn imagine wht i do to her everyday n she still lubs me more thn her country

Leave the joker in peace. He is busy on this thread. One month's effort ready-made for him.

Saudi-men-talk-and-browse-001.jpg

Pakistani girls in traditional party wear. Please check out halat of the one on extreme right in the first photo.

1365576_f496.jpg

125212334412520927181.jpg

they are canadians, desparate enough :lol:

Aa gaye apne asli aukaad pe :lol:
aur ye lok morality ki baat karte hain......apne aap ko decency ka tekhedar samajte hain:disagree:

Mega fail ....PERIOD:D

Hum kare to balatkar tum karo to Chamatkaar :P

Aping the western culture???

Don't Pakistanis follows the Islamic culture which they imported from their west too??? Don't Pakistan follow a mix of the western Islamic culture and their own traditions and even the modern popular culture- JUST THE SAME as India? Sure women in India - particularly places like Mumbai enjoy more freedom but isn't Pakistan headed the same way?

Aping the western culture - this is also aping the western culture, idiots!

jh.gif

wow, pakistan has islamic culture, and india has hindu culture, you cant blame pakistan for following a culture which relates to islam its because they are muslim, while indians should be following their hindu culture wearing saaris, not western culture

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3407042 said:
wow, pakistan has islamic culture, and india has hindu culture, you cant blame pakistan for following a culture which relates to islam its because they are muslim, while indians should be following their hindu culture wearing saaris, not western culture

Most of you do not know Hindus. I guess the level at which your Hindus are in your society, you probably would not even be in the same social strata.

We on the other hand do know many Muslims.

My point is, Hindus are pretty secure in their faith and culture without having to wear it on their sleeves, or bossoms, or bottoms.

I guess it comes from being around for over five millenia, having seen it all, done it all.

You'll get there. Eventually

Back to where you already were.

Because no faith can survive for that long and be as dogmatic as what you are today.

What do you know of Hindu culture when you get down to it?

You think mini skirts and tube tops are risque?

Then you should take a look at what the Hindus used to wear in the days gone by. Or their free spirited attitude towards sex.

Which suffered the onslaught of a thousand years of Islamic and Anglo-saxon puritanical medieval thought to mutate to what is our prudishness today.

And yours.

Suffice to say we have forgotten more about sex than what the collective West knows today.

And we aim to bring it back. Hopefully with a more global twist this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom